PDA

View Full Version : FarmHouse Oasis/Resort

MowingisMaddness
08-29-2008, 12:30 AM
We designed and built all aspects of this project. Walls, pavers, natural stone work, bar/grill, water feature, pool with ozone system, pergola with hot tub, pool water feature, fire pit, pool house, seating walls, low voltage lighting, plantings...

Job is complete with the exception of the water feature. It has a leak that has not been fixed. If you would like to help problem solve the leak, please see my post in the pond forum...

I will post more pictures at a later date. Thanks, aj

STRINGALATION
08-29-2008, 02:02 AM
from what i see looks good

White Gardens
08-31-2008, 02:43 AM
Looks like great craftsmanship and quality on the install.

For me though, I question some of the colors and style of hard scape materials you used.

Too much going on and not enough uniformity.

Example, Coping around the pool is a good color to match the house, but doesn't match the pavers. Also, why did you use a wall stone that has a completely different texture for the bar and also the steps.

Don't get me wrong, I do like the craftsmanship, especially how you added some wood to the bar to help tie into the house, and also, all your lines look great and you have no waves in the patio pavers. I can tell your prep work was right on the money.

Just going off the pics, I can't see the whole house and landscaping without being there.

Just like the sig states...................

By the way, where are you lacated at, I'm in Central IL.