PDA

View Full Version : Monthly Sales Report

Mike M
08-30-2008, 06:13 PM
Okay, here we go.

Mike M
08-30-2008, 06:25 PM
My numbers are up for year because I started last year, but this past month was flat. Prospects talking about "September" but no check in hand yet for it. Mailer going out in two weeks.

TXNSLighting
08-31-2008, 11:59 AM
Way up here!

worx
08-31-2008, 01:02 PM
My numbers are up for year because I started last year, but this past month was flat. Prospects talking about "September" but no check in hand yet for it. Mailer going out in two weeks.

My story exactly!

Chris J
08-31-2008, 02:13 PM
Still down here, but I'm expecting a huge change shortly. I've got an enourmous amount of proposals floating around out there right now, and a lot of those are very interested prospects. Just waiting to see what happens. The way my luck usually goes is that once some of them make up their mind, they all start calling at the same time. Then, I get paniced about getting them all done. I sure would welcome that problem right now though!

S&MLL
08-31-2008, 04:22 PM
Still down here, but I'm expecting a huge change shortly. I've got an enormous amount of proposals floating around out there right now, and a lot of those are very interested prospects. Just waiting to see what happens. The way my luck usually goes is that once some of them make up their mind, they all start calling at the same time. Then, I get panicked about getting them all done. I sure would welcome that problem right now though!

Now that's my story exactly. I hate these slow weeks. Just finished up a decent size job (40 +/- brass fixtures) but now I'm awaiting word back on about 12 proposals.

David Gretzmier
08-31-2008, 09:34 PM
Our year to date is way up, as we really got into it this year compared to last, but lots of room for growth for me and a guy or two for landscape lights. Christmas pre-sale is going better than last year so far. Would love to have more work.

Mike M
09-01-2008, 08:02 AM
I've been holding back until labor day for my next mailing, and that's now. I have a post card ready to go with quantummail, but I am trying to resolve a smudge problem on my last two runs. They said the postal system has a machine that grabs the cards too hard. I was using uv coat on both runs, but they said uv should help, not hurt. I think the guy I spoke with about this at quantum is stupid (they can easily study after-the-fact data on printing variables). So if anyone has something insightful to say on this subject I would appreciate it.

Thanks.