PDA

View Full Version : Anyone interested in helping to build a pond with stream?

ChadTheNomad
08-31-2008, 06:54 PM
This might not be the best forum for such a request, but I know a lot of you are looking to get into pond building and might need a few examples for your portfolio.

I would pay for all necessary material and a reasonable cost of labor. I would help with the labor, though I'd expect I'd just be doing some of the grunt work.

I would be willing to provide a testimonial, and my stream/fall/pond could be used as an example in your portfolio.

I'm not trying to get something out of nothing, but knowing how hard it can sometimes be to break into something I felt this was a nice balance. PM me if interested or simply reply to this thread. I'm in the Atlanta area.

XStream Aquatics
08-31-2008, 07:24 PM
what size pond and stream are you looking for? I just did a job at the ScottishRite Hospital in Atlanta last month with some friends. I love to travel and if your willing to pay some labor(reasonable) even though I'm not just trying to get into this, have been doing this for awhile, I'd be interested if it's the right size pond.

ChadTheNomad
08-31-2008, 08:05 PM
Hi Larry.

Right now, the stream is down a slope of about 30+ feet or so. There is a small repository there now, probably 5 feet or less in diameter. I'd be open to increasing the size of the pond if there's a compelling reason to do so.

Feel free to PM if you're interested and I'll give you my contact information. I'm not looking to get into ponds either, but I'd still like to help build one. Even if you're not trying to get into my ponds, I think my backyard is a nice setting and would be a decent addition to a residential portfolio.

Thanks!