PDA

View Full Version : 88 Yamaha Terrapro with plow and brush hog

FosterLawnscaping
09-02-2008, 11:14 PM
This is a 1988 (only year made) Yamaha Terrapro. It is 2wd, 350 air cooled engine, same engine in the warrior, wolverine..... This has a 2 point hitch on the rear and has a 42 in rotary cutter on the back that hooks to the pto. High and low range manual transmission. Comes with 5 foot I think cycle country plow. Runs perfect. electric start, new interstate battery, there were other attachments available if you can find them. (post hole digger, tiller, snowblower, sprayer, finish mower) I just got it from the original owner (very little use, original tires, no tears on the seat) and have title in hand. Only reason I am selling it is so I can use the money to get as much salt piled up as I can while I can get it. I just saw one of these sell with a finishing mower and no plow for $2350. So $2350 obo.

FosterLawnscaping
09-12-2008, 11:24 AM
Let's try this again before it goes on ebay. $2200 obo one sold on ebay for 2350 but I'd rather sell it here and not give them 100 bucks.

Classified
09-12-2008, 12:22 PM
Most people dont even know what this is!

These are by far the most functional ATV ever produced. And to have one look this good is pretty rare. For $2200 and the accessories, that is a steal!

GL with the sale, If I didnt just buy a truck Id be the new owner of your terrapro.