PDA

View Full Version : Comments on "Site Inspection & Estimate Form"

Jimmy Dean
09-04-2008, 01:49 PM
Has anyone purchased Sean's "Site Inspection & Estimate Form"? If so, are you satisfied with the material in it and is it worth the money?:confused:

Grits
09-06-2008, 12:36 PM
I looked at it briefly. Do you really need something that detailed to mow a yard? I just think it is a little overkill. I have Sean's "Lawn Care Success Package", and i like it. I got it about a year ago and ocassionally refer to it. But the site inspection form is not for me.

Jimmy Dean
09-06-2008, 11:40 PM
I looked at it briefly. Do you really need something that detailed to mow a yard? I just think it is a little overkill. I have Sean's "Lawn Care Success Package", and i like it. I got it about a year ago and ocassionally refer to it. But the site inspection form is not for me.

HEY Grits,starting to get to know ya! You have replied to a couple of my threads. I did'nt care for the "Everything You Need To Know " software I bought. I'm gonna try to get my $$ back on that 1. It was more based on a high school kid starting a business in this field then someone with experience. Not saying I would never use it, but I thought the "Site & Inspection" package might be more productive for me. Man, we just had Hurricane Hanna come thru NC and we, in the mountains didnt see a drop of rain from it. We are the worst as drought goes in the entire COUNTRY!!!

Jimmy Dean
09-06-2008, 11:47 PM
Hey Grits, where are u at in FL. IM a born and raised FL cracker! Born in Ft. Lauderdale and raised in Ocala and Williston area. Just moved to NC 3 yrs ago. Alot orf money up here in the mountains if u know what I mean. I used to run a very successful lawn business in Gainesville, long story. Anyway, gonna get back at it up here. Have a great weekend brother.....signing out.:walking:

Grits
09-07-2008, 01:24 PM
I'm in Gulf Breeze...up by Pensacola. We got a bunch of storms headed this direction....well, somewhere between where you are at and where I am. Hopefully it won't be too bad. You could at least get some rain from it, eh? :)