PDA

View Full Version : looking for Fertilizer pellets for shrubs

1998tahoe
09-07-2008, 02:12 AM
I read somewhere that someone makes frtlizer pellets that can be used in and around shrubs. They are time release and are about the size of a quarter round and about 1/2" thick or close to that??????

Any help is much appreciated.

phasthound
09-07-2008, 09:18 AM
I read somewhere that someone makes frtlizer pellets that can be used in and around shrubs. They are time release and are about the size of a quarter round and about 1/2" thick or close to that??????

Any help is much appreciated.

Are you looking for something that fits that size specification, or are you more concerned with getting results?

We carry several granular compost products, worm castings, and liquid products that will do the job well and are economical. Granular products & worm castings are sold by the pallet, liquid products can be purchased in smaller amounts.

1998tahoe
09-07-2008, 04:25 PM
What kind of liquid fertilizer do you have?? That would work for shrubs. Dwarf Nandina, Hollys, Crepe Mrytles, Dwarf Alberta Spruce, Veragated Privettes, Red Tip Photunia, and other various shrubs. Thank you for your time.

growingdeeprootsorganicly
09-07-2008, 04:32 PM

WE TALKING ORGANIC OR SYNTHETICS FERT?

IM ASSUMING YOUR TALKING ABOUT ORGANIC FERT SINCE YOUR IN THIS FORUM?

be easier to help you if you specify ur needs :confused:

phasthound
09-07-2008, 06:36 PM
What kind of liquid fertilizer do you have?? That would work for shrubs. Dwarf Nandina, Hollys, Crepe Mrytles, Dwarf Alberta Spruce, Veragated Privettes, Red Tip Photunia, and other various shrubs. Thank you for your time.

Fish Hydrolysate, liquid seaweed, liquid humates, and others.

ICT Bill
09-08-2008, 09:39 AM
Fish Hydrolysate, liquid seaweed, liquid humates, and others.

And don't forget, Tech-Terra distributes the ICT products in the mid Atlantic, its really all of those tied into one

phasthound
09-08-2008, 10:09 AM
And don't forget, Tech-Terra distributes the ICT products in the mid Atlantic, its really all of those tied into one

I was just waiting for you to say it. :)

jcflys
09-09-2008, 10:45 PM
Barry do you have a direct e-mail link that goes directly to you? I wanted to ask you some questions if I could.

Thanks
JC

growingdeeprootsorganicly
09-09-2008, 11:06 PM
visit techterraorganics.com, he has email address there and phone#

phasthound
09-10-2008, 08:17 AM
Barry do you have a direct e-mail link that goes directly to you? I wanted to ask you some questions if I could.

Thanks
JC

techterra@comcast.net

dishboy
09-11-2008, 08:36 AM
Alfalfa pellets work wonders on trees and shrubs. About the cheapest organic fertilizer you will find and is steamed in the process of making the pellets thereby killing weed seeds. Is recommended by NOFA for shrubs. 50lb bag runs about $8.00 here.