PDA

View Full Version : Looking for work in N. IL spring 09

Grass Happens
09-07-2008, 10:35 PM
Experienced landscaper looking to give up my own business and work for somebody else. 4 years experience landscaping and 3 years experience of working at a lawn equipment repair company.( I also have an AAS in landscape design and construction. I will be in school till may 15-ish on Tues and Thurs.
Thanks
Josh

Classified
09-23-2008, 08:35 PM
I may have a great oppertunity for you.

I just got reffered for a crap ton of commercial work for next year. Enough for me to go from one 2 man crew to three 2-3 man crews. I am going to need someone to drive a truck/trailer and manage 1 other guy with you. I do not have alot of details YET but at this point your main tasks will be cut/trim/blow 5 days a week. If this is something your interested in please call me or PM me. my # is 888-588-2523.

I will be hiring about 3-4 workers for the spring if things happen the way it looks like its going to happen!

Also, I am based out of south barrington ATM and work is all over the place right now. IM in aurora. stcharles, elgin, palatine, crystal lake, lol. I will be dropping all my resi customers in the spring so my territory will be much smaller

mowin4$
09-24-2008, 12:04 AM
Are you looking for full time or part time? I'm in Geneva.P.M. me your number and I can explain what I would like to do.

Classified
09-24-2008, 12:58 AM
My # is on the post above yours.

Im looking for fulltime seasonal work, maybe plowing in the winter

mowin4$
09-24-2008, 07:23 PM
Sorry, I was directing my question to Grass Happens.I would like to expand in spring of 09.

Jube
09-24-2008, 08:26 PM
Grass Happens -
Give me a call re next sprig. We are up the road from you in Woodstock. My number is 800.531.7153 ask for David.
Thanks,

Classified
09-24-2008, 08:31 PM
Grass, looks like you got companies competing for you!!!!

4evergreenlawns
11-01-2008, 01:48 PM
So did you get a job??

I need an experienced Plow driver to start NOW! Route tour will be this week. This will be an all year job NOT SEASONAL and established contracts in hand not a maybe.

On the greens end looking for someone that can run a crew, pass General Standard for commercial turf applications (paid training and fees by me), all types of paver and segmented wall work (also paid training and testing by me), has an understanding of working with General contractor on construction site, understand grades, drainage, and the use of a lazer level and much more I am sure.

I have 7 trucks and 15 F/T employees 2008 season. Cutting over 480 acres a week during the green season and all zero tolerance snow accounts in the winter. Been in business since 2001 and we are a full service company with expereince in all area of the industry. Not just a mow and go company.

If you are still interested and Elgin is not too far for a job get in touch quick. We can met and I will show you around my operation and you can decide.

Ron G.
Forever Green Lawns Inc.
630 675-2939

Classy,

I have seen your trailer in town. Cool look. Need to get that truck labled.

Classified
11-02-2008, 06:24 PM
Classy,

I have seen your trailer in town. Cool look. Need to get that truck labled.

Ha you like my beater truck?

I havent put the money ionto letting it yet since im not sure how long ill keep it. I may actually attempt to "restore" it to a decent point so I can work it for as many years as I can get from it. I have another truck for the spring that is alot more professional looking.

bosaking
11-22-2008, 05:34 PM
Hi classy, please let me know if you are selling your residential accounts in barrington area for 2009. Thanks

49delgado
11-22-2008, 09:23 PM
classy im in geneva and looking for some more work around the area since you might be dropping some sites in my area we may do busisness. 630 908-0679

Classified
11-23-2008, 09:33 PM
I do not have any accounts in those areas.