PDA

View Full Version : List of CT appliers?

BostonBull
09-08-2008, 07:36 PM
Is there a list of companies who are currently offering CT applications throughout the country? I know of only one in the Boston area, and none north of us.

ICT Bill
09-08-2008, 07:52 PM
NOFA has a list of certified NOFA folks, they list what types of applications that they do, some apply CT and some don't. Probably 50% do

http://www.organiclandcare.net/AOLCP/statelist.php

There are a lot of new states on that list, these guys have been busy, very busy. NICE

Look out chem guys, you will soon be wondering where your customers went. less expensive and better for you (sounds like a beer commercial) the chem guys won't be able to compete soon

A-Cut-ABOVE
09-08-2008, 09:40 PM
By North of you what do you mean? North shore? Maine , New Hampshire?
I do CT apps, matter of a fact I have used Bill products....

BostonBull
09-08-2008, 09:51 PM
I should clarify a bit. I am looking for a list of people who BREW their own tea. I dont see many poeple advertising for it.

ICT Bill
09-08-2008, 09:55 PM
I know a lot of folks that don't brew but extract, like Todd Harrington, does that count

brewing is a lot of work you could extract and do the same thing. less time but more compost used, it is excellent for turf and Ag

BostonBull
09-08-2008, 09:58 PM
Yes that is what I am getting at. Not people who buy from others, whether it is your 1-2-3 product or someone going to another brewer/extractors yard to buy some CT wholesale.

ICT Bill
09-08-2008, 10:04 PM
Yes that is what I am getting at. Not people who buy from others, whether it is your 1-2-3 product or someone going to another brewer/extractors yard to buy some CT wholesale.

I'm not sure what you are saying, are you looking for good compost or good compost brewers like Mike Nedeau? actually he would be south of you

Correct me if I'm wrong, you are looking for applicators that brew their own tea and do applications? the NOFA list is the place to go then

hotshot4819
09-08-2008, 10:44 PM
ictbill, sent you a pm

ICT Bill
09-08-2008, 11:45 PM
Got it and it is returned

Call us in the office, that is really the best way to discuss these things besides face to face

866-997-5450

BostonBull
09-09-2008, 06:09 PM
Just seeing whos in my area.............

wallzwallz
09-09-2008, 06:30 PM
Boston check out Bill's link to NOFA, some tea brewers in Essex county MA, I don't know the New Hampshire county you are next to but you can check them out. I wish you were closer I'd give you some tea.

treegal1
09-09-2008, 06:36 PM
boston, this blind guy goes to the store with his dog, picks it up by the leash and swings it around in circles over his head, the manager comes over and asks, sir is there some thing wrong?? the blind guy says no , we are just looking around.

wallz, did ya make some brew yet??? how did it go so far???

treegal1
09-09-2008, 06:40 PM
closer?? the whole state is 183 x 113 miles we have county's bigger than that I think

wallzwallz
09-09-2008, 06:51 PM
TG just got around to testing the air lift out this past Sunday. That is pretty cool, no tea yet but was getting low 10's on the DO w/ 78 degree water.If all works out , might do one this weekend, thanks again.

BostonBull
09-09-2008, 08:16 PM
closer?? the whole state is 183 x 113 miles we have county's bigger than that I think

You may have, but Boston is still the greatest city on Earth! lol

Wallz could be up to 4 hours away from me. The cape is a solid 1.5-2 hours, nad then depending how far out he is and time of day its another 1-2 hours from the canal.

Wallz, you get that tea up to Treegal standards and I may have to come down and learn!

treegal1
09-09-2008, 08:52 PM

Wallz could be up to 4 hours away from me. The cape is a solid 1.5-2 hours, nad then depending how far out he is and time of day its another 1-2 hours from the canal.

Wallz, you get that tea up to Treegal standards and I may have to come down and learn!

IT takes me a day to get out of the state, yeah boston is cool, if it only stayed real warm all year I would live there. wallz will get it going, I have faith in him and others!!

phasthound
09-09-2008, 09:35 PM

Or, you could spend a couple $100,000 for a Safe lawn Franchise & you can buy their extract. They deliver.
(I can't find a smilie for sarcasm.)

treegal1
09-09-2008, 09:48 PM
:dizzy:Or, you could spend a couple $100,000 for a Safe lawn Franchise & you can buy their extract. They deliver.
(I can't find a smilie for sarcasm.)wow they are 100 grand now, we "had the opportunity" when they were 30 K or some thing. all i can do is sit back and look at the photo of todd standing over a 35 gallon rubber-maid tote " extracting tea" and giggle a little. just to think it all started pressure cleaning compost.LOLOL. ok lets all say it together"A proprietary soy based fertilizer".LOLOL.

just wait till I can tell michel and phill that we are worth 100K $ lats time we where told 90 K or something, dang we are worth more, how the heck did this happen. does the 100 K get you any worms.LOLOL 100K to sell your soul..........

treegal1
09-10-2008, 12:06 PM
well come to think of it maybe I am worth more like 350 K $ no products to buy with my system.LOLOLOLOL. and you get paid-ed to take trash.

phasthound
09-10-2008, 01:04 PM
:dizzy:wow they are 100 grand now, we "had the opportunity" when they were 30 K or some thing. all i can do is sit back and look at the photo of todd standing over a 35 gallon rubber-maid tote " extracting tea" and giggle a little. just to think it all started pressure cleaning compost.LOLOL. ok lets all say it together"A proprietary soy based fertilizer".LOLOL.

just wait till I can tell michel and phill that we are worth 100K $ lats time we where told 90 K or something, dang we are worth more, how the heck did this happen. does the 100 K get you any worms.LOLOL 100K to sell your soul..........

I said a couple $100,00. You do get a nice spray rig & storage tank with that.

treegal1
09-10-2008, 02:09 PM
I said a couple $100,00. You do get a nice spray rig & storage tank with that.I was just trying to be cool about it, I know what they go for, still shocks the crap out of me, eh you do what you think is good for you and thats all that you can. still makes me think of this one joker that blew 350K$ trying to get into my area, I had to kill his gig with an under cut price, now I am all thats left, and he is 350 large in the tank. sorry but its a tree eat tree world out there......

do they still sell you an "area" that was the biggest joke that we have ever seen. maybe if they pay me I will allow them in my area.LOLOLOL

some times you can only be free if you have nothing to lose!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZvm5H4F-aA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlPqL7IUT6M&feature=related

Prolawnservice
09-10-2008, 06:25 PM
yeah boston is cool, if it only stayed real warm all year I would live there.
You have to like driving in circles too:dizzy:, at least that was my experience.

ICT Bill
09-10-2008, 07:05 PM
They call them roundabouts, but they are still circles. The first time someone gave me directions and said go to the second roundabout and take the first turn, I said What??????

Our county is going crazy with them too :dizzy::dizzy:

phasthound
09-10-2008, 07:07 PM
[QUOTE=treegal1;2507889]
do they still sell you an "area" that was the biggest joke that we have ever seen. maybe if they pay me I will allow them in my area.LOLOLOLUOTE]

Yes they sell by the area. Except one of the board members has all of North Jersey, a HUGE population base compared to other franchise area's.

phasthound
09-10-2008, 07:20 PM
They call them roundabouts, but they are still circles. The first time someone gave me directions and said go to the second roundabout and take the first turn, I said What??????

Our county is going crazy with them too :dizzy::dizzy:

According to NJ DMV Regulations regarding right of way in circles, local customs apply. In other words, "Your life is in your own hands."

NJ has been actively eliminating them for years. The current issue of TIME has an article touting roundabouts as a way to reduce hydrocarbon emissions and reduce traffic accidents.

wallzwallz
09-10-2008, 07:34 PM
They are Rotary's up here. The law of right away here, is the person entering the rotary must yield to vehicles already on the rotary. That's the law but it is driven as higher GVW has the right away.They are out dated for our amount traffic, tons of accidents. They have started to do away with some here also.

treegal1
09-10-2008, 07:56 PM
we have a lot of them here also, they have actually helped in some areas to lessen the death count and are a great green space. and don't worry I can swing a 40 foot goose neck in one with out hitting any curbs

Prolawnservice
09-10-2008, 08:50 PM
The thing that really got me confused was the roads on top of roads, my GPS had no idea where it was, and exits in tunnels, that was another odd thing I remember.

treegal1
09-10-2008, 09:28 PM
they had "big dig " t shirts on sale, and a taxi ride," slow down the car I am going to barf" thats something I never thought i would say to a cab.

wallzwallz
09-11-2008, 07:20 PM
I only go to Boston for Airport,Sports or if someone is in the Hospitals up there. Can't drive my truck in, it's too tall for 99% of the parking garages and it's a stock F250 4x4. You guys ever drive it before the Big Dig?

DUSTYCEDAR
09-12-2008, 11:30 PM
that train surf was sweet good for that kid living it to the fullest