PDA

View Full Version : Been awhile...here's an update!

mcwlandscaping
09-09-2008, 12:06 AM
Well, it's been awhile since ive been on here but i just couldn't stay away for the whole season. Just got sick of all the bashing and stuff so i needed a break, but, seems like things have calmed down so i wanted to get back on here! Quite a bit has changed in the last summer, it has been a good one and continues to be so i'm certainly looking forward to the fall season. For now, here's a pic of my new dump trailer, the truck (looks a little different now) and maybe something else if i can find it! Let me know what you think,

-mike-

btw...will be picking up a new billy goat 18hp leaf loader for the dump trailer as well as a new redmax ebz8001 blower and a new stihl fs110r trimmer next week :-)

dura to the max
09-09-2008, 11:33 AM
those 2x6's look like overkill for leaf cleanups. other than that it looks good.

G.M.Landscaping
09-09-2008, 11:55 AM
those 2x6's look like overkill for leaf cleanups. other than that it looks good.

Looks like 5/4 decking to me.:rolleyes:

Good to see your still around. People were wandering what happened to you.

Scag413
09-09-2008, 12:08 PM
Nice dump trailer man!!! Do you have any pictures of the 16' trailer with all the equipment on it?

South Florida Lawns
09-09-2008, 01:04 PM
Very nice mike. truck looks good real good. That dump trailer looks to be the perfect size for you, whats the weight capacity on that 5 10 pj?

mcwlandscaping
09-09-2008, 02:15 PM
Very nice mike. truck looks good real good. That dump trailer looks to be the perfect size for you, whats the weight capacity on that 5 10 pj?

The trailer is rated at 7,000lbs but i know it will handle a lot more than, this is a REALLY heavy duty unit! BTW, PM me your cell number so we can chat sometime!

Nice dump trailer man!!! Do you have any pictures of the 16' trailer with all the equipment on it?

I will get some pics with all of the equipment on it tomorrow and post them up if i can remember my camera!!

Looks like 5/4 decking to me.:rolleyes:

Good to see your still around. People were wandering what happened to you.

Hey G.M.

Yes i did use decking on the sides as it gave it a much nicer and cleaner apperance over the 2*10's and saved a TON of weight this way! Glad to be back on the site!

Thanks guys for all the compliments! I am really loving the dump trailer, it is making my life so much easier!!!

RedMax Man
09-09-2008, 02:19 PM
Hey long time no see. My buddy and i were just talking about you the other day because we were in Nashua lookn at a job.

oakhillslandscaping
09-09-2008, 04:10 PM
hey MCW i saw your truck in the picture on my way back to the morins shop the otherday and then i saw a black chevy duramax with and MCW mangnet on it like on monday or something near the hollis line

mcwlandscaping
09-09-2008, 04:21 PM
hey MCW i saw your truck in the picture on my way back to the morins shop the otherday and then i saw a black chevy duramax with and MCW mangnet on it like on monday or something near the hollis line
lol, i had them on my friends truck the other day while i was out doing estimates :-) i'll be getting my own d-max hopefully in the spring!

Redmax...you really have gotta stop by sometime!

Junior M
09-09-2008, 04:23 PM
Are you selling that truck when you get a duramax? That is a really nice truck you have now. That is the exact truck i want except with a transfer tank and a cb..

Groh's Mows
09-09-2008, 05:06 PM
I have not seen black factory wheels like that with the chome center caps. Makes the truck look heavy duty and tough looking. Did you do that or get the truck with those wheels on it?

mcwlandscaping
09-09-2008, 05:47 PM
Are you selling that truck when you get a duramax? That is a really nice truck you have now. That is the exact truck i want except with a transfer tank and a cb..
Go look in the plowsite for sale section, someone is selling the EXACT same truck as mine except is a 2000

mcwlandscaping
09-09-2008, 05:48 PM
I have not seen black factory wheels like that with the chome center caps. Makes the truck look heavy duty and tough looking. Did you do that or get the truck with those wheels on it?
I took these wheels off of my dads 02 2500 suburban and painted them black but kept my own chrome center caps....then i got my dad a set of the aluminum GM wheels :-)

Scag413
09-09-2008, 06:14 PM
Getting a duramax in the spring?! Dang you must be doing good!!! I wish I had that type of customer base in little ole southern Indiana.

Lazer_Z
09-09-2008, 06:44 PM
Glad to see ya back Mike, you were missed.

RedMax Man
09-09-2008, 07:09 PM
lol, i had them on my friends truck the other day while i was out doing estimates :-) i'll be getting my own d-max hopefully in the spring!

Redmax...you really have gotta stop by sometime!

Ya I will get intouch we aint far from eachother.

M RASCOE&SONS
09-09-2008, 07:19 PM
thats a sharp looking trailer.are you gonna put a leaf sucker on it?

mcwlandscaping
09-09-2008, 09:17 PM
thats a sharp looking trailer.are you gonna put a leaf sucker on it?
Thank you for compliment :-)

Yes i will be putting an 18hp billy goat leaf vac on it soon =]

deere615
09-09-2008, 09:31 PM
Looking great Mike, you must be doing good business! I would like to get a dump trailer in the near future

Sweet Tater
09-10-2008, 08:21 PM

It gives it a good look tho.