PDA

View Full Version : license needed?

bruno_rs
09-09-2008, 11:52 AM
hey all, i'm looking into adding hydro seeding to my list of services. i did post in commercial lawn care but thought you all might know as much or maybe more re. what licenses/fees (if any) will apply.

i do not have (nor do i want) any licenses to spray chemicals/fertilizers. moreover, have NO intention to spray anything but seed. i'm located in northwest jersey. a business associate has asked if i'd be interested in following his underground (oil) storage tank removal service.

will i need to apply for any licenses and/or pass any test before i can legally hydro seed? thanks for your help... i look forward to your replies. have a good one.

ICT Bill
09-09-2008, 12:17 PM
There is no licensing that I am aware of thru the state of NJ. I have no idea about business licenses or that sort

You might want to touch base with the folks that control ferts and pesticides, they would know for sure

NEW JERSEY
*David Shang
State Chemist
PO Box 330
NJ Dept. of Agriculture Trenton, NJ 08625
E-Mail: agrshan@ag.state.nj.us
Phone:609 984-2222

bruno_rs
09-09-2008, 12:52 PM
hey bill, thanks for your quick reply and valuable info. i'll touch base with them and post what i'm told, just in case someone else has the same question. thanks again, have a good one.