PDA

View Full Version : Salesgenie.com for sales leads or other???

FERT-TEK
09-09-2008, 11:41 AM
Today, I heard a radio spot for salesgenie.com that got me thinking about my marketing for next year. I want to purchase or buy a prospect list from a direct mail company to expand my client base and to tighten up my route. For those that have used a service like this who would you recommend and what advise would you give about using direct mail. Couple questions I have come up with already

1) Would you buy the list outright or rent it?
2) Can you print mailing lables directly from the list?
3) How is the data entry done for the lables?
4) Do you need special software to do this?

Sorry these may be dumb questions for some of you but I have no idea where to start with this kind of marketing.

mc1ark
09-09-2008, 12:15 PM
I am a health insurance broker in South Carolina and I have been using SalesGenie.com for a while.

You can either buy a list or pay monthly for unlimited access. They have a program on their website that allows you to print out directly to labels. You do not need special labels.

What this will give you is name, address, phone number, est. household income, estimated home value. You can even pull up different age groups of people. So if you are targeting senior citizens or wealthier people. Once again all this will give you is the data...you have to do the rest. But is a very good up to date data service. There is also GOLEADS.com which is very inexpensive per month but a lot of the info is outdated. If you on a tight budget i'd go w/ goleads.com but you will not get anywhere near the type of info that you will get w/ salesgenie.com

Matt

FERT-TEK
09-09-2008, 02:06 PM
From your reply it sounds like this would be a good tool for growing my business. I looked around their website and it appears that once you set up an account your search criteria is saved for later use.

Question if you don't mind, how many downloads do you get with the monthly program. The reason I ask is because lawn care is a seasonal industry here and I have been told to send out a mailing every three weeks or so starting in early February through the end of March or early April. I would want to get my postcard and web address out and in front of them several times if possible before they consider another company.

mc1ark
09-09-2008, 02:23 PM
yes it saves what you have searched for in the past. You also have a choice to add the people/businesses you searched to a contact manager. From there you will access that set group of people each time w/o searching. I believe they do have a 12mo contract tho.

Unlimited downloads.

FERT-TEK
09-09-2008, 06:40 PM
Bump this post for exposure and other comments.