PDA

View Full Version : picked up the dump insert.

M RASCOE&SONS
09-10-2008, 08:01 PM
i purchased this dump insert today from a guy in RI ,i will bolt it down tomarrow.he gave me all the hardware and it came with nice pressure treated sideboards.what do you think for $1500 not bad .:drinkup:

Lawn-Sharks
09-10-2008, 08:03 PM
Lets see come pic's :waving:

Sweet Tater
09-10-2008, 08:04 PM
i purchased this dump insert today from a guy in RI ,i will bolt it down tomarrow.he gave me all the hardware and it came with nice pressure treated sideboards.what do you think for $1500 not bad .:drinkup:

My psychic ability is not working, I can quite tune if for a pic.. eehe
you forgot to attach one.

M RASCOE&SONS
09-10-2008, 08:51 PM
i have to resize pics

M RASCOE&SONS
09-11-2008, 07:49 PM
finally here are the resized pics.

Lakewlc
09-11-2008, 08:34 PM
great picture

M RASCOE&SONS
09-12-2008, 07:55 AM
i will take some more after i paint it and put the timbrens in the rear.im putting the airbags in for only $255 thru TRUCKSPRING.COM,i dont think thats a bad price.you can get the kit you regulate from inside the cab for $400 but i dont mind adding air .

Riley Lawn Service
09-14-2008, 08:17 PM
thats nice cant wait to see pics of it painted. and i know i am going to sound stupid for asking but what the He11 are timbrens?

DBL
09-14-2008, 08:25 PM
thats nice cant wait to see pics of it painted. and i know i am going to sound stupid for asking but what the He11 are timbrens?

a suspension enhancement system

nosparkplugs
09-14-2008, 08:48 PM
i will take some more after i paint it and put the timbrens in the rear.im putting the airbags in for only $255 thru TRUCKSPRING.COM,i dont think thats a bad price.you can get the kit you regulate from inside the cab for $400 but i dont mind adding air .

I use to live in Saginaw, Mi where Truckspring is located many years before their Internet buisiness took off great folks, have taken trucks to them for leaf spring replacements, before the Air bags came out. I got free UPS shipping with every order, can not say enough good about them

I have installed three sets (three seperate trucks) of the Firestone Ride-Rite air bags many years of trouble free service, no ruptured bags ever, many hours on fire trails with gooseneck with lots of rocks kicked up to "possible punture airbags" nothing zero problems. Very easy to install, just take your time, and if you need to drill into your truck frame, make sure you have new sharp drill bits, and lube often, measure 5 times & drill once:laugh:.

The Firestone Airbags are the only way to go when wanting to extend the life or your leaf springs or level your load carrying capacity, smoother ride comfort. I will continue to add them to every truck I purchase.

Some will Jump on this post, about "false sense" of carrying capacity; however it's up to the driver to know their GVWR. The Firestone airbags just are that good at carrying & leveling your load, you can easily overload it. Firestone makes air bags for all truck classe's so whats wrong with them on a 3/4 or 1 ton.

M RASCOE&SONS
09-14-2008, 09:00 PM
thanks for the coments.im gonna paint the dump insert this wk and im gonna try to get the leaf box done and put on .

P.Services
09-14-2008, 09:04 PM
i just bought one today also that came with a aluminum custom made leaf box for it. its the cats ass. im going to add firestones to what ever truck is going to run it also.