PDA

View Full Version : So who owns a redmax ebz8001?

snapper
09-11-2008, 12:17 AM
I had a 7001 for four years. I had been wanting an 8001 for a while. Well i finally bit the bullet and bought one. They were running a sale and got it for 500$ out the door. So far i like it. It is a little deceiving it doesn't sound like it is doing much, but point it at what ever and whoosh it is gone. I cant wait for leaves to fall. I decided to go proven two stroke, and give the four strokers a few more years to prove them selves. If i have a choice of pure two stroke with no extra moving parts, or a four stroke with lots of little bits and parts to go wrong i think i will stick to two stroke. So how do you all like them? Would ya buy it again? Anything you would like to change? I wish they could shave off a few pounds, it is a bit heavy. DO you think we have about hit the limit of back packs? Could we possibly get any more powerful? How many use these blowers year round? So any thoughts? likes, dislikes stories, comments??

Later! chris

Ooomwizard
09-11-2008, 10:40 PM
Like my 8001. I also have the 7001 and a 5000. Ya, it's the heaviest, but it's my favorite.

My employees reach for the other two. Don't know why. Maybe it's because it's too new.

It moves some air. It saves me time I believe. That's the bottom line.

Love Mowing!