PDA

View Full Version : Just got faster this week!

South Florida Lawns
09-12-2008, 01:25 AM
Hasn't happened in a long time. I'm pretty efficient as it is, I can knock out an average Florida lawn in just about 25 minutes by myself. But this week I bought a bigger blower thinking thats the one place I can shave off time. Sure enough with more power I saved a bunch, I'd say roughly to 30 min a day. Feels good cuz time is money.

S man
09-12-2008, 01:40 AM
Hasn't happened in a long time. I'm pretty efficient as it is, I can knock out an average Florida lawn in just about 25 minutes by myself. But this week I bought a bigger blower thinking thats the one place I can shave off time. Sure enough with more power I saved a bunch, I'd say roughly to 30 min a day. Feels good cuz time is money.

What mower did you buy? Also can't wait to hang out when you move down here in new orleans:waving:

MileHigh
09-12-2008, 02:05 AM
What mower did you buy? Also can't wait to hang out when you move down here in new orleans:waving:

he bought a bigger "blower", not mower.

02DURAMAX
09-12-2008, 02:54 AM
what did you have before??

S man
09-12-2008, 01:51 PM
My mistake. I'm so use to seeing "mower". What blower did you get?

stevenf
09-12-2008, 01:55 PM
Its funny how a blower can make such a difference. My BP blower is unusable right now. Last week I had to skip all of my accounts because of Gustav so there grass was really tall. I had to use my homelight handheld blower and in a 9 hour day i swear I spent an hour and half blowing. It made me realize that more power in the smallest places means more money :)

S man
09-12-2008, 07:50 PM
Its funny how a blower can make such a difference. My BP blower is unusable right now. Last week I had to skip all of my accounts because of Gustav so there grass was really tall. I had to use my homelight handheld blower and in a 9 hour day i swear I spent an hour and half blowing. It made me realize that more power in the smallest places means more money :)

Try a redmax 8001 or a stihl br600. You'd be suprised at how fast you can get done.

billslawn89
09-12-2008, 08:05 PM

i think its because it hasn't been raining as much as before. my tuesday route seemed that way, i got done sooner and i had to stop and think, "did i skip somebody?...well at least in my area, so i celebrated with a cold one when i got home :drinkup:

hey, buy the way south florida lawns, i laughed when i read your location... isn't that the truth..seems like 2 million :laugh:

topsites
09-12-2008, 10:07 PM
I recently discovered the advantages of using two handheld blowers,
one in each hand :p

South Florida Lawns
09-13-2008, 08:43 PM
I recently discovered the advantages of using two handheld blowers,
one in each hand :p

Good one there.

I had a br340

freshprince94
09-13-2008, 10:18 PM
What happened to using all battery powered equipment?

South Florida Lawns
09-14-2008, 01:27 PM
What happened to using all battery powered equipment?

I was being sarcastic, spent too much time one night in the organic forum.