PDA

View Full Version : Full season packages..?

superiorlc
09-12-2008, 07:01 PM
I was considering on offering full season packages to my customers. I have around 110 residential accounts.This would consist of Lawn maintenance (26 cuts), snow removal(10-15 plows), fall OR spring clean-up, 1 time Mulching and bush trimming offered for a set price. The majority of them at least want 3 of the 5 services offered. I would want half of the total price up front then the remainder would be paid on a monthly basis for 12 months. Good idea or no?

playafoster565
10-12-2008, 03:11 PM
i do that and i put all the indivisual prices togeter then divide by 1/2. they love it

LushGreenLawn
10-12-2008, 03:17 PM
playa, please contact me when you go out of business, I may want to buy some of your equipment...

hackitdown
10-12-2008, 05:28 PM
I was considering on offering full season packages to my customers. I have around 110 residential accounts.This would consist of Lawn maintenance (26 cuts), snow removal(10-15 plows), fall OR spring clean-up, 1 time Mulching and bush trimming offered for a set price. The majority of them at least want 3 of the 5 services offered. I would want half of the total price up front then the remainder would be paid on a monthly basis for 12 months. Good idea or no?

I have one commercial account like that. The monthly fee gets them mowing, plowing, spring cleanup, fall cleanup, and 1 pruning. They love the convenience. They pay 12 months per year. I used worst case scenario for plowing.

I see no reason for them to pay 1/2 up front. Would you do it if you were the customer?

ed2hess
10-12-2008, 05:46 PM
I see no reason for them to pay 1/2 up front. Would you do it if you were the customer?
Not unless the entire cost of the package is under$500 a year.

ALC-GregH
10-12-2008, 05:46 PM
everything they want done added up into a one lump sum and divided by 12. If you ask for 1/2 down, that could be as much as $3000 depending on the person and property. Not alot of folks have that kind of change laying around. I do understand it gets you 1/2 of your money up front but at the same time you only get half divided by 12 which will be a much smaller check each month. I could understand a month advanced pay to get started but 6 months?

LushGreenLawn
10-12-2008, 06:20 PM
The guy did not say he gets half down, he takes off half of the cost as a discount. Hence my sarcastic post.