PDA

View Full Version : Can the work get any slower

Gravel Rat
09-13-2008, 06:02 AM
I was hoping the work around here would have picked up this September. It hasn't it has got even slower. I was hoping the landscaping and clean up work would start with the weather being nice people would want to do fall clean up.

I was even hoping that the excavation contractors would pick up and I could get some part time work that isn't happening. I have been asking around and there isn't much out there.

The realestate market is so dead even cheaper houses are not even moving it is making the realtors a little worried. I usually get some work from people that are selling and they need to get rid of 20-30 years worth of junk. I had one estate clean up this year and my regular customers don't have anything for me. I usually have the old over 65 crowd wanting something cleaned up and removed from their house or garage.

My sawmill friends are not doing any cutting I haven't got a delivery at all this summer or this year.

I'am not being negative but its the reality how fast the economic boom has ended. I was wishing something would pick up I want to get back to running equipment again or driving truck. Most of the contractors have their gravel trucks parked and excavators sitting not working.

Usually September things get rolling after the summer is over with.

Talking to a guy I know that works for the muni he said keep your job atleast your working. I guess he is right there are lots of guys right now not knowing if they will have work next month.

It looks like a career change isn't a wise move this year when you have people telling me be thankfull you have a job. It is frustrating when your stuck in a rut and can't get out. What really makes me cranky is I can't even afford a house we crunched the numbers and my wages are not high enough for a 300,000 house the mortgage payment is 1700 a month :dizzy:

I don't want to move to Vancouver and live like a rat in somebodies cockroach infested 1 bedroom basement suite. Vancouver is the only area that has any work you can slave your azz off for low wages.

My brother is self-employeed in the fabrication and repair business he is just barely making it with the economy being so bad right now. Stressed to the max trying to make his payments. Contractors want him to do jobs but they say they can't pay the bill for a few months or pay in installments.

I'am just ranting and frustrated that the gov't isn't doing nothing about the resource industry ie the Forestry and Fishing and mining that is going down the toilet. The realestate market has flopped the sales are gone like a fart in the wind. The B.C. gov't is only interested in the 2010 Olympics and raising taxes. Another logging company on Vancouver island is going out of business more guys being put out of work.

Talking to a mechanic I know the other day who works for a utility company he said things are not as rosey as people think it is.

The job losses are getting out of hand but the gov't doesn't give a rats ---.

Pretty hard to be positive when you know guys jobs are on the line.

Lazer_Z
09-13-2008, 10:42 AM
It's the SSDD with you Rat, just plain old SSDD :cry::cry:

RockSet N' Grade
09-13-2008, 11:11 AM
I think you should write a letter or have a meeting with your boss and explain your position: You want more money, a raise, because you feel you are entitled to it...you want to work less hours and not as hard because it cuts into your free time.......Maybe you should start picketing........SSDD

AWJ Services
09-13-2008, 12:20 PM
Talking to a mechanic I know the other day who works for a utility company he said things are not as rosey as people think it is.

First Gravel Rat and know a Utility mechanic saying the same thing!

It all must be true.We are all doomed.
I think I will just stay home and not waste my valuable time working anymore.Whats the point?It is all Futile.As a matter of fact I will call my bank and tell them too come get the house and move my family into a car.I mean it is all going too end soon anyway.
With the world ending anyway due too the new underground black hole maker in Europe it is inevitable.

dozerman21
09-13-2008, 01:45 PM
Ever heard of Punxsutawney Phil? Instead of coming out every winter to check on how long until spring, you pop out every week, complain, and crawl back into the basement. You seem to have some knowledge about trucks and maybe excavators but put none of it to use. At least Phil sees a positive outlook half of the time!:usflag:

YellowDogSVC
09-13-2008, 02:19 PM
Head down to the US gulf coast. Gonna be work for years. Texas' economy has been booming for the most part. So much so that it's hard to find used dump trucks. Going to be tough for the local contractors to keep up with regular work load and infrastructure work much less take on storm cleanup. Gustav and Ike left a mess and I know they were still cleaning up 3 yrs. later after Rita in E. Tx.

J. Peterson Grading
09-13-2008, 03:05 PM
I'm turning work down. So dry your eyes there cry baby and move some place else.

J

AWJ Services
09-13-2008, 03:22 PM
Work is finally starting too pick up here.

wanabe
09-13-2008, 03:44 PM
How much does anyone want to bet me that GR will start another doom and gloom post next week? I seriously can not take any more of it! my dad still works for the local ready mix plant and they are working almost 70 hours a week. But I guess people just buy concrete to look at? Maybe GR forgot to fill them in?

Gravel Rat
09-13-2008, 04:08 PM
Forestry in B.C. isn't expected to recover from the massive slow down till 2012 untill then large job losses and companies that have been in business for decades go under.

The one reason is the USA is flooded with lumber the houses in the USA are not selling. I guess not there is something like 471,000 house forclosures in the USA. Washington state has had 6000 forclosures,4500 bankruptcies then in California where most of where B.C.s lumber goes there has been 165,000 forclosures.

The realestate bubble pretty much popped in most areas of B.C. so that is hurting the construction. Construction is almost at a standstill around my area. B.C. won't see house forclosures like the USA because Banks don't lend money to people with no money. Banks consider a income earner of 39 grand a year like me a person with a low paying job.

As for me getting a raise I wish if it wasn't for the union the gov't is trying to reduce wages. Overtime is a big no no. In 6 years my wage has only increased $1.25 I think we are going to get a 20 cent raise next year and make the wage 22.00 per hour. Right now I'am below the average wage paid in B.C. right now which is 22.74. The benefits kill the wage the gov't pays half and I pay half. If I want dental and medical I have to pay for them.

After all the deductions I go from 21 down to 15 dollars per hour which is my take home pay. I average about 158 hours a month which gives me about 2300 dollars a month.

The way things are going in most areas of B.C. it is going to be a scamble for work. I think guys in construction will have to get used to being unemployeed or get a job in the grocery store for 10 bucks per hour. The nail pounders have had it good for 5 years.

With the excavation business I think the slow down is going to cause alot of the guys to decide its time to retire. The average age of a operator is 55 maybe 5% of the operators are under 40 years old. Excavation companies owned by anybody in their 30-40s is very few. Guys like BCron is non-existant that have their own excavation business or skid steer service.

If it doesn't pick up soon there will be lots of people hurting for money in the next few months as the bank account runs dry.

Nothing is as bad as Ontario with 250,000 or more job losses from manufacturing going down. Starting to see people from Ontario in B.C. looking for work. The company my brother sub-contracts for is seeing resumes from Ontario residents looking for work. One guy has already has flown to B.C. to see if he can get a job with the company my brother works with.

I think I will wait till spring of 2009 to make my decision I can't take working for the gov't anymore. The shift work is killing me the typical manager B.S. and other crap you have to deal with. With B.C.s economy in recession territory I'am not taking a chance yet quiting my job.

We are going to have a change of provincial gov't in a few months and federal gov't next month. B.C. need a provincial gov't change badly before every job in B.C. is exported overseas.

The sky isn't falling but anybody in B.C. but people in Vancouver to Chilliwack are living in a false sense of security thinking the work will be never ending in the excavating/contruction. The construction/realestate boom is ending all over other parts of B.C. . The province is walking on thin ice with so many resource based jobs lost.

The Liberal gov't and the king of morons Gordon Campbell thinks B.C. is doing good when jobs that kept famillies employeed for decades are gone.

YardPro
09-13-2008, 04:28 PM
Gee What A Suprise... Another Gloom And Doom, From Gravel Rat...

You are ALWAYS posting the same negative crap... always miserable... always depressing...

why don't you quit posting junk like this....

you every been working when it's really cold, and one guy just keeps whining about how cold it is... he makes everyone else more miserable......YOU ARE THAT GUY.....

RockSet N' Grade
09-13-2008, 04:38 PM
If I was an employer and saw the GR posts, I would do my homework and make sure that viral attitude was not in my company.
On the flip side, don't have to read the newspaper 'cause I get the obituary notice read every time GR posts and it confirms why some are successful and the other end of the scale - why are not. What is most fascinating is that a positive progressive person would get a clue.....read a book, find a mentor........just plain and simple do something different. Then you have to ask yourself, why would someone stay so stuck for so long and what rewards are they getting out of it - because they are! and if they weren't they would move on regardless of the perceived pain of change......

Hummer
09-13-2008, 06:09 PM
GR,

Do you even read what people post about you? Take this thread that you started for example. You start off with a lengthy doom & gloom post, then several others post and basically say they're tired of your constant doom & gloom outlook on life in general, and what do you do? You come back with another long winded doom & gloom post and there's no mention what so ever that you'd even read anything that the others had posted since your first initial thread?

If things are so bad up there in BC, why don't you head on down to Texas (as somone already mentioned) and work with the hurricane cleanup & rebuilding that's going to be happening very soon? According to you, you seem to know everything about the construction industry, so why not head on down there and get to work? Oh let me guess, the price of diesel fuel would be too much for you to drive right?

GR, are there any other web forums besides this one that you dump piles of your doom & gloom on everyday? Or are we here at LawnSite the only unfortunate ones that have to deal with it?

I wish there was some kind of filter on this forum that we could use to ignore any thread that you started or have posted in.

Junior M
09-13-2008, 08:59 PM
GR why are you always talking about the freakn forestry industry? You arent a logger.. Sure it sucks that they dont have work but they dont affect you, from what we have been told you work for the goverment, doing what I am not complete sure yet because you used a bunch of big words I didnt completely understand...

bobcat_ron
09-13-2008, 09:02 PM
GR why are you always talking about the freakn forestry industry? You arent a logger.. Sure it sucks that they dont have work but they dont affect you, from what we have been told you work for the goverment, doing what I am not complete sure yet because you used a bunch of big words I didnt completely understand...

He lives in one of the last Forestry capitals of British Columbia, because a Pine Beetle just made it's way into his anus.

Junior M
09-13-2008, 09:09 PM
Oh, But if he works for the government how does cutting trees have to do with his job?

I mean come on there isnt a lot of work for loggers here and you dont see me complaining because the forest industry is down the drain.. Sure he is in the one of the last forestry capitals... Nevermind... I dont know why I even try to figure GR out...

mrusk
09-13-2008, 09:37 PM
Oh, But if he works for the government how does cutting trees have to do with his job?

I mean come on there isnt a lot of work for loggers here and you dont see me complaining because the forest industry is down the drain.. Sure he is in the one of the last forestry capitals... Nevermind... I dont know why I even try to figure GR out...

LOL:laugh::laugh:

74inchShovel
09-13-2008, 09:59 PM
One reason jobs are going overseas are the unions- GM, Ford, Chrysler have to pay alot of unskilled positions 60K+ a year. Unions had their time and place, now they are sinking this country. The very union that protects you GR might very well be part of your problem.

TerraVenture
09-13-2008, 10:21 PM
gravel rat

bobcat_ron
09-13-2008, 10:32 PM
Nevermind... I dont know why I even try to figure GR out...

Congratulations, now you are making sense!

Sunscaper
09-14-2008, 12:15 AM
Construction is up 10% here in florida. Like I said before you are 3 years behind the times. This means you have a minimum 2.5 years before you start to see any improvement. Run for cover!!! It's going to get really bad for you Gravel Rat. You're probably going to loose everything. You do know the local governments cut back the fat by 70% here. Stay lean bro!!!

wellbuilt
09-14-2008, 12:46 AM
I just stoped by to read the GR posts. funny stuff.

Scag48
09-14-2008, 02:05 AM
We're hoping for a better year next year. I've been watching the stock market and it's been fairly steady for the last 4 months. Been told by many investor that a good way to gauge how the economy in general will perform is to watch the stock market, typically whatever it does is about 6 months ahead of schedule. That's not to say that it couldn't take a nose dive today, tomorrow, or next week, but I've been told it's a fair predictor, among other things. There were a lot of variables involved with this year's poor outcome; election, rising energy/food prices, mortgage crisis, too much going on that punished a good portion of the US economy. However, it will be back, make no mistake. I'm not worried for next year, I just need to get through this winter. Hoping that after the election things will pick up, been told that's typically how things go on an election year. Sounds absolutely ridiciulous, but my boss has been with my company 20 years and he says it's been the same every single election year. Everyone holds out, does nothing, waits for the election then goes about their merry way spending money again.

I have been told by more people than I can count that this has been the worst work year in 25 years. I figure if I can make it this year, even my first year in the union, I can make it forever. This is by far the toughest year as an apprentice and given a terrible work scope the odds are against me 4 to 1, easily.

Gravel Rat
09-14-2008, 04:33 AM
I'am not the only one that shares the same feelings that B.C.s economy is going down the toilet. We need a provincial gov't change badly get rid of Gordon moron Campbell.

Canada's economy isn't doing well Ontario has to be the worst province right now with 250,000 jobs lost.

The Forest industry in B.C. employs 100,000 or more people in saw mills or logging operations. The B.C. sawmills should be cutting wood for the overseas market instead of the overseas companies buying the sawmill equipment and taking it out of B.C. which takes jobs away.

B.C. shouldn't have been relying on the USA market for wood sales it was bad news to start with. Ohwell once the USA mills run out of timber to cut they will be looking Northward.

Once China takes over the USA things might change I heard the USA owes China so much money they could own the States :laugh:

We all know Walmart is taking over the states :drinkup:

I have to hold out with my current job and see what happens in 2009 because 2008 is a flop. Realestate is dying off its too expensive for people to buy in B.C. even overseas investors have cut back. The USA buyers have stopped its too expensive in B.C. for the American Peso to buy anything.

Even American tourists visiting B.C. is down because the dollar value doesn't go very far.

It will be curious to see what happens when the USA has a change of leadership power ie new president hopefully for something good. Somebody that will be more concerned about the USA residents and getting your nation out of debt. Why does North America have to export job overseas and we buy the cheap junk from overseas.

A recession for B.C. isn't too far off. There is no sustainable industry in British Columbia. Realestate sales isn't a sustainable industry. Herb farming should be legallized it is already a billion dollar a year market.

All I know is raw resources shouldn't be shipped out of B.C. . Wood should be produced into a finished product in B.C. . Metals shouldn't be shipped out of the country.

You guys in the USA have a big problems that most of you guys are trying to ignore or just sweep it under the rug. Banks have to be bailed out by the gov't, thousands of houses foreclosed.

You don't take things for granted it could be gone tommorow. Do you think the B.C. residents that work in the resource industry thought they would loose their livelyhood so quickly. Jobs that were generations are gone and done no longer.

YardPro
09-15-2008, 09:10 PM
GR,

Do you even read what people post about you? Take this thread that you started for example. You start off with a lengthy doom & gloom post, then several others post and basically say they're tired of your constant doom & gloom outlook on life in general, and what do you do? You come back with another long winded doom & gloom post and there's no mention what so ever that you'd even read anything that the others had posted since your first initial thread?

no he doesn't

he has NEVER acknowledged anyonbe's posts about his gloom and doom crap...
he just comes back with the post like the one above this one...

I think he is a gloom and doom robot....

GR..
if life is that bad...MOVE.... there are a lot of people that are working and happy...
you are not because you CHOOSE not to be...

CAT powered
09-15-2008, 09:16 PM
*Does best Gravel Rat voice*

Well you see the problem is that in BC the grades are so steep that your fuel tanks rub on driveways and you have to use a zipline, bucket, and haddocks to dig your whole septic system. You see in my mountainside village of 100 people the government doesn't pay you more than 30 dollars an hour and you're always under the gun and you don't know if you will have a job next week. Of course the loggers are all out of business and working in Stop and Shop. That's why I like working for the government. I know that I'll still have a job next week.

Junior M
09-15-2008, 09:24 PM
*Does best Gravel Rat voice*

Well you see the problem is that in BC the grades are so steep that your fuel tanks rub on driveways and you have to use a zipline, bucket, and haddocks to dig your whole septic system. You see in my mountainside village of 100 people the government doesn't pay you more than 30 dollars an hour and you're always under the gun and you don't know if you will have a job next week. Of course the loggers are all out of business and working in Stop and Shop. That's why I like working for the government. I know that I'll still have a job next week.
you forgot the most important part.. To ramble on for the next six or eight sentences about the logging industry and trucks and crap that will never be useful in real life and then switch around what you stated earlier and start talking about the logging industry again and how loggers are out of work and then totally switch that around to you arent sure if you will have a job next week..

CAT powered
09-15-2008, 09:28 PM
Sorry. I'm so booked up right now that I don't have time to spend half an hour writing a post nobody will bother reading anyways.

We're just BUSY BUSY BUSY down here in the USA.

Junior M
09-15-2008, 09:38 PM
Sorry. I'm so booked up right now that I don't have time to spend half an hour writing a post nobody will bother reading anyways.

We're just BUSY BUSY BUSY down here in the USA.
Well not here in sc. It is so flat here we have no work the rain washes everything we do away.. I cant get my truck down peoples drive way because the loggers are out of work and walmart is just taking over everything, there are no mom and pop places anymore because ...

I am afraid I wont have my government job next week that has nothing do with what I just said..

How about that imitation? I bet you cant guess who it is... :laugh:

raschmid07
09-15-2008, 09:51 PM
[QUOTE=Scag48;2513486] I've been watching the stock market and it's been fairly steady for the last 4 months. Been told by many investor that a good way to gauge how the economy in general will perform is to watch the stock market, typically whatever it does is about 6 months ahead of schedule. That's not to say that it couldn't take a nose dive today, tomorrow, or next week[QUOTE]

I'm afraid you spoke too soon on the stock market, although you were right about it possibly crashing tomorrow. With time it will bounce back, but today was a bad setback.

bobcat_ron
09-15-2008, 10:35 PM
Just watching the headlines today on the evening news, my Dad is glad he sold his stock portfolio, he was $900,000+ in debt, now he's darn near debt free.

Expect GR to really ream out you yankees now!!!

THE SKY IS FALLING FOR REAL NOW!!!

Scag48
09-16-2008, 12:33 AM
THe stock market has been more or less flat for the last 4 months, some dips and dives here and there, but nothing too serious. It picked up nicely the end of August and it was looking like things might make a comeback. No dice on that one. As long as things don't get worse, or too much worse, we'll be alright. If the market decides to drop again drastically, we'll be in for a ride.

Good news is that my company picked up another job close to the one we're on right now. It's pretty much guaranteed that in less than 2 weeks I will be off the job I'm on right now, either to move to another site, hopefully the new job, or try to find a place on another crew. If that doesn't work, back to landscaping I go. I'll run a maintenance crew this winter for $16 an hour, I'm more than qualified for that.

Gravel Rat
09-16-2008, 12:40 AM
Laugh all you want I guess you guys are ignoring the fact another bank in the USA is in trouble. The US nation owes so much money to other countrys. Very little stuff is "American Made" anymore. Autoparts you used to buy were made in the USA now made overseas. Vehicals once made in the USA are built in Mexico.

You guys keep bragging about doing these big commerical projects building monster chainstores. Now your putting the familly stores out of business. These big box stores like Walmart that drive the small stores out of business.

We will see what happens next year with the USA you guys might be like Vancouvers homeless people pushing shopping carts collecting cans and scrap metal :laugh:

I may not like my job but atleast I have a job the way things are going many more people are going to loose their jobs.

All I can say is good luck to you guys and you can put a rosie spin on everything to cover up the fact that the USA has a economic problem.

Scag48
09-16-2008, 12:42 AM
Actually the jobs we do are for bigger fish in the pond, like Microsoft, Nintendo, big names like that.

We may have an economy problem, but if ours is bad, by the way you describe BC, yours is worse. At least we know we can get out of ours, you on the other hand would rather duck and cover.

Truth of the matter is that the economy isn't terribly shot, people haven't drastically changed their spending habits. The biggest factor with this recession is the mortgage crisis. Tack on rising energy and food prices and things aren't the best of times. However, things could be a lot worse, at least I can recognize that. However, I hope it doesn't get any worse.

stuvecorp
09-16-2008, 12:44 AM
Laugh all you want I guess you guys are ignoring the fact another bank in the USA is in trouble. The US nation owes so much money to other countrys. Very little stuff is "American Made" anymore. Autoparts you used to buy were made in the USA now made overseas. Vehicals once made in the USA are built in Mexico.

You guys keep bragging about doing these big commerical projects building monster chainstores. Now your putting the familly stores out of business. These big box stores like Walmart that drive the small stores out of business.

We will see what happens next year with the USA you guys might be like Vancouvers homeless people pushing shopping carts collecting cans and scrap metal :laugh:

I may not like my job but atleast I have a job the way things are going many more people are going to loose their jobs.

All I can say is good luck to you guys and you can put a rosie spin on everything to cover up the fact that the USA has a economic problem.

To answer your question, Yes the work could tapper off. But I am not worrying because my shipping container is paid for and I am stuffing my mattress with all my money.

Gravel Rat
09-16-2008, 12:49 AM
I'am not going to ream anybody out :laugh:

CAT powered
09-16-2008, 12:58 AM
GR you helped me out with my STIHL before (The high test worked wonders for it) so I'm not going to tear into you too hard, but here's the thing.

If we don't build the chain stores someone else will. It would be sheer idiocy to turn down a project like that. Someone will build it and that someone might as well be me.

I have a ton of work here and things are only picking up. Things were slow for a while, but they have picked back up.

Right now I'm still working on a long time client's project. He is installing wood heat for his 5 acres or so of greenhouses. It will give me ongoing work as far into the future as anyone can predict.

I'm hauling in the wood for him then griding it and one of his guys will push it onto the feeding system with their loader.

Plus on top of that I have a dozer going 40+ hours a week pushing trash in a trash to energy facility. That contract is going for another 3 years with an option to renew.

Work is definitely NOT slowing down.

The best news about a dozer in trash is I put brand new tracks on a dozer up there before and 3 years later they had NO measurable wear. The only issue is dozers sometimes light on fire there...

Plus I was up there a while ago when my guy was on a personal day and one of the loader idiots backed into me because he wasn't paying attention and spun the dozer 180 on the concrete floor. Fortunately for me he hit the blade.

CAT powered
09-16-2008, 01:02 AM
The real story here is those that were getting work before are still getting work. I've only seen 1 company that compared to mine on a size scale that has folded within the past 3 years. Their main problem was that their drivers STUNK and they broke more trucks and equipment than they were able to run.

All the big companies are still out there spending money and they need big projects done which require big companies.

The little homeowner projects like a lot of the folks here and you, GR, do are VERY slow because the little guys have less disposable income to use on things that aren't absolute necessities.

Gravel Rat
09-16-2008, 01:12 AM
The big problem is if the USA ecomomy gets worse it makes Canada's economy feel the effects. With the USA housing crash it killed lumber sales to the USA over night. The gravel sales to the USA has dropped off too.

US tourist visiting to B.C. is almost non existant this year. In previous years american tourism dropped alot of money into the tourism economy in B.C. .

Canadians are traveling to the USA because its dirt cheap.

Gravel Rat
09-16-2008, 01:28 AM
Many American tourists I have met over the years all have the same thing to say that the USA isn't a nice place to live anymore. I know there is quite a few people that have become perminant residents and say they will never go back.

Scag48
09-16-2008, 01:59 AM
Are you kidding me? The people that would tell you the US isn't a good place to live are the ones we don't want anyway. I have nothing against Canada, but I wouldn't want to live up there.

Gravel Rat
09-16-2008, 02:19 AM
It isn't a nice place to live since Bush become president. I met a whole group from Florida traveling around they were impressed with B.C. and how nice the people are here. I hear quite abit from american vistors, you are lucky to live here (British Columbia).

stuvecorp
09-16-2008, 08:25 PM
Many American tourists I have met over the years all have the same thing to say that the USA isn't a nice place to live anymore. I know there is quite a few people that have become perminant residents and say they will never go back.

We won't miss 'em.

ksss
09-16-2008, 09:24 PM
We won't miss 'em.

Don't let the gate at the Port of Entry hit you in the ass on the way out.

CAT powered
09-16-2008, 09:51 PM
They're from Florida. What the hell do you expect from them?

They chose to live in a place infested with mosquitoes, alligators, and hurricanes. Anywhere that doesn't have mosquitoes, alligators, and hurricanes is a great place to them.

Junior M
09-16-2008, 09:58 PM
They're from Florida. What the hell do you expect from them?

They chose to live in a place infested with mosquitoes, alligators, and hurricanes. Anywhere that doesn't have mosquitoes, alligators, and hurricanes is a great place to them.
Not to get off subject But I lived in florida for a little over a year when dad was still doing fiber optics.. and it was a great place to live.. Maybe it was because we lived in a camper, I have no clue but I loved it there. The mosquitoes werent bad, and the alligators never bothered us other than when they got in the pool at the campground a couple times and we worried about them when we were fishing but they never bothered a thing.. But it was still a really great place to live especially the weather, at christmas it was actually pretty warm..

CAT powered
09-16-2008, 10:05 PM
And in summer you'll see Satan getting a snowcone it's so dang hot.

Junior M
09-16-2008, 10:08 PM
And in summer you'll see Satan getting a snowcone it's so dang hot.
nah,, no hotter than it is in georgia or here,,, I am not complaining about the heat but it does get pretty hot here..

ksss
09-16-2008, 10:27 PM
. Maybe it was because we lived in a camper, I have no clue but I loved it there.

Is this as opposed to living in a Tent there JR?

Junior M
09-16-2008, 10:35 PM
Is this as opposed to living in a Tent there JR?
It was that camper or nothing...

and I liked living in the camper because there was nothing to do inside so me and my brother were always outside..