PDA

View Full Version : Exmark FrontRunner

Escapeslawncare
09-13-2008, 10:01 PM
Any info on this mower price, quality of cut, reliability, and overall satisfaction

Mowingman
09-14-2008, 01:15 PM
Exmark has halted production of this mower. It has not been very successful for them. Some owners have had a lot of problems and there seems to be some design flaws.
If you want a front deck machine, go with a Walker or a Grasshopper. They know how to build frontmounts.

Cooter
09-15-2008, 04:43 AM
Dont forget the Deere F687. You dont hear too much about these.

pequeajim
06-25-2009, 09:36 PM
Exmark has halted production of this mower. It has not been very successful for them. Some owners have had a lot of problems and there seems to be some design flaws.
If you want a front deck machine, go with a Walker or a Grasshopper. They know how to build frontmounts.

No offense, but in researching the front deck mowers, I see that you have been posting this same message for about a year?

I just bought a Frontrunner and the dealer had 3 09' models on the lot besides my left over 08. I checked and it was manufactured 12/08?

What's up?

Mowingman
06-25-2009, 09:52 PM
Well, that machine is on life support I guess. Many dealers were told it was going away, but like fleas on a dog, they just keep sticking around. Maybe my sources can give me an update as to Exmarks plans for it, and the Navigator. Both are less than stellar in design, and bombed in terms of sales numbers.