PDA

View Full Version : Back on the mower agian.

tnpete
09-14-2008, 08:15 AM
Well after being in surgery for 2 hours Friday. And 4 stents.. I should be back on the mower by Tuesday. They told me to give the spot where they went in to heal. About 4 days, Then back to what I can handle.
Should feel better after walking around for so long with 100% blockage.
Now to find gas for the mowers. Most stations are out of gas. OR were Friday when we were coming home form the hospital. And when we found gas. It had went from $3.35 to $4.15 per gallon.:confused: A little rain and wind and gas goes out of the world.. Think I am going to swap my mowers over to Propane.
Pete

mississippiturf
09-14-2008, 08:17 AM
Welcome back. Hope those stints keep the blood flowing freely for many years.

DLAWNS
09-14-2008, 09:13 AM
I'm glad to hear that your doing better. Enjoy cutting again on Tuesday.

bare31
09-14-2008, 10:57 PM
Take care of yourself Pete.

tnpete
09-16-2008, 07:54 AM
Thanks guys..
I would like to say, If you start having pain in the chest arm or any signs of heart problems get them checked out.
I have been told by three doctors, That i should be dead. They can not tell me why I am still here. AS you should not live through a blockage that is 100% and if you do. Your heart should be damaged beyond repair. My heart is perfect did not have any damage to it. No heart attack, And still here.
I will say God was looking out for me. If not I guess I would be looking up at grass, And not looking down on it.
Pete