PDA

View Full Version : 1984 Dodge W250 w/ Dump Bed Conversion

Yard
09-14-2008, 01:24 PM
1984 Dodge W250 3/4 ton 4wd long bed pick up. 120,000 miles. 318 4 speed.
Starts right up and runs good. Has a dump bed conversion kit that works great.

Needs exhaust work. Has the usual older Dodge truck body rot. Has hole in drivers floor. Comes with Myers plow that need work.

Excellent truck for dump runs, use as a leaf truck or just to haul things around your property etc.

I was going to restore it but I have too many vehicles. Must Sell. Asking $1400 or best offer.

kps2389
09-15-2008, 08:10 AM
Hi Whats wrong with the plow? Hows the frame on the truck? Have any other pics? Thanks

Yard
09-15-2008, 03:55 PM
Hi Whats wrong with the plow? Hows the frame on the truck? Have any other pics? Thanks

Hi- The plow is rusty. I haven't had the plow mounted in a long time, but last time I used it it was very slow. The pump may just need to be flushed out, I'm not sure. The truck frame is solid. What other pictures would you like to see?

Thanks

kps2389
09-15-2008, 05:27 PM
Hi Could you take some pics of the inside of the cab and floor, also could you take some under hood. Also what time is good for you that I might be able to look at it. I'm in Woodbury, CT. Thanks -Kyle

Yard
09-15-2008, 08:53 PM
Hi Could you take some pics of the inside of the cab and floor, also could you take some under hood. Also what time is good for you that I might be able to look at it. I'm in Woodbury, CT. Thanks -Kyle

Here are some pictures of the drivers side floor hole from above and below. The floor support and mount are still intact. The passenger side floor is solid.