PDA

View Full Version : Just thought you should Know

KDJ
02-02-2002, 12:14 PM
I have a need for a 36'' mower for a few gated lots I may cut. And with all the talk about the new Gravely that were coming out in Feb I waited for them so I could take a look.

Well Sat at about 10:00 am I went to the local Gravely dealer.
Trail Saw & Mower
4540 N. Orange Blossom Trail
Orlando Fl 407-295-4263

They have a large and new showroom you could put over 50 mowers in there they sell Exmark,Scag,snapper,Toro,Bunton and Gravely. I looked around and saw a few (3) Gravely riders but no walkbehinds. I asked a sales man if the new Gravelys were in, his reply was " Yes but why would you waste your hard earned money " He said I could get a Exmark or Toro for the same money and have a much better mower. I said I would still like to look at one, I heard they made some real nice changes, He looked at me and said nice changes? They are like the MTD mowers for commercial users. Then asked if I was new to Landscaping.

Is there a different dealer in Orlando? If so where?

I just don't agree with that place.

Gravely should consider a new dealer or at least some showroom floor space. The mowers were in the shop area.

And no I still haven't looked at the new Gravely

Eng Mwr Guy
02-02-2002, 03:37 PM
Thank You for letting us know.

I appreciate it and have already started to do something about it.

Which dealers near you might be able to be set up as Gravely? Leave me a Private Message please.

Barry

lawngator
02-13-2002, 09:11 AM
Chuck @ Trail Saw eats, sleeps and breaths Exmark. As long as I've known him, he has put down everything else. I don't know why he even carries other brands. He gave me a good deal on all of my echo equipment and even delivered all of it. He is a very good dealer, he's just very biased toward his Exmarks.