PDA

View Full Version : Buying Parts online

newtostone
09-15-2008, 06:53 PM
Hey, not too sure if you guys were aware of these websites but just wanted to share two I recently found. Got free shipping on both orders and saved some money, on the trailer tires about half price shipped to my door compared to my local dealer cost (sorry guys but i just cant support my dealer when i need to replace as often as i do, he'll get his money back from me don't worry) Maybe this will help someone out. Best to all

www.etrailer.com ( got a new ball mount for another truck)

"trailer parts superstore" is where I got the tires. sorry didnt know if that was the link but search it google or yahoo and youll find the website.

Riley Lawn Service
09-17-2008, 11:35 AM
thanks for the info newtostone ill have to check it out what all things do they sell on there just trailer wheels and tires or trimmer racks and all that stuff?

newtostone
09-17-2008, 08:10 PM
The link i put in there is where i got the ball mount for my truck, something like $79. which wasn't bad for a 2 5/16ths pintle hitch. The big kicker was free shipping. I know i was glad to save some money when buying this stuff and just wanted to share. The second site had the tires, which just arrived today. 2 days to be at my door same brand as my dealer stocks half price good deal if you ask me.