PDA

View Full Version : JSLDesign Logo

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting
09-15-2008, 10:22 PM
JSLDesign Inc. is officially in business, and here is the logo.

I think www.logocare.com did a pretty good job with this. The experience was certainly painless and the service was top notch.

Elite Outdoor
09-15-2008, 11:04 PM
Logo looks great. Hope it serves you well for years to come.

Lite4
09-15-2008, 11:41 PM
Looks like a pin sitting there. Very nice and clean design. I like it.

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting
09-16-2008, 12:00 AM
Thanks guys... Well I am outa here for the rest of the week. Time for some R&R with my bride.

Thankfully there are no Hurricanes on the horizon and we will get to experience some of that heat and humidity everyone 'down south' keeps talking about. :)

Play nice everyone.

Mike M
09-16-2008, 09:39 PM
Anyone up for a road trip to Canada? ...throwin my fishing poles in the truck and on my way. Billy, meet me there with some beer and bait, I think I have a place to stay.

Chris J
09-16-2008, 10:36 PM
You thinking of breaking into James' house? I'm in! Maybe we can steal some of his ingenious ideas while we're there?

Mike M
09-17-2008, 02:47 PM
No, nothing illegal. I'm sure he wouldn't mind us hooking up a hunting rv for a week or two. Shoot up some game, etc. etc. Keg on his deck, etc. etc.

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting
09-20-2008, 03:38 AM
Missed your chance guys... I'm back and my In-Laws didnt mention anything of some southern hill billys hunting or drinking on the property. Belle-Woods is in fine shape.

By the way.... That Little Palm Island Resort in the Fla Keys.... W O W! Talk about spectacular. That was the best escape ever. Absolutely awesome place and service. Totally a 5-Star joint. I highly recommend it.

David Gretzmier
09-20-2008, 11:09 AM
James - Logo looks very neat and clean. there's kind of a curve over the S and L and the blue changes color on the other side of that curve shadow line. Is that the internet or on purpose? It looks good.