PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Lights Designer Help

DeepGreenLawn
09-16-2008, 07:48 AM
Hey, got this demo and am trying to get the process down... I can't figure out how to get the bushes to have lights on them so I know how much I will need. What have you guys found to be the best way to do this? Also the garland is only one piece, I figured that I would measure it out myself but then the computer would spit out a different price than I would have... I am planning on getting the real deal, basically just wanted to see what it would look like first.

This is obviously going to take a minute to figure out...

Thanks

hotrod1965
09-16-2008, 10:20 AM
you need to just use the program for an hour each day until you get used to it.

Personaly, I just use it for roof lines. I figure out the rest my self.

DeepGreenLawn
09-16-2008, 02:43 PM
OK, I am going to keep messing around with it until I get a hang on it. I got the roof lines down, its the other stuff that was getting me... it will be fun to play around with with the customer...

Has anyone thought of going to the house before the appointment to take a picture so when you show up you can have their house decorated already and then work from there? Seems like you would save time at the actual sale...

Just a thought...

Christmas Pro
10-22-2008, 03:28 PM
The programs neat looking, but I still prefer to break down all my numbers by hand. I got some great formulas that work good for me.