PDA

View Full Version : Better Outdoor Products End Of Season Sale!

Quick36
09-16-2008, 08:35 AM
END OF SEASON SALE
120114 (http://betteroutdoorproducts.com/?page=Lawnsite_H.htm)

Tim03
09-16-2008, 01:30 PM
I looked over the web page the video was on and didn't see an ending date for the special.

Is this special going to be in effect through October 25 at least? October 23-25 is GIE Expo in Louiseville, Kentucky and I was told BOP is going to be there this year with machines to demo.

Some of us want to try out a machine before committing money to it.

larryinalabama
09-16-2008, 01:48 PM
Is the Duelly step saver avaible yet?

Az Gardener
09-16-2008, 09:44 PM
Well that blows :cry: I have had my new BOP Quick 44 for exactly one week and now there is a sale :confused: That just ain't right :cry:

Happy Frog
09-16-2008, 11:43 PM
Before ordering my Dually Samurai, I asked BOP if the Dually would come on sale before the end of the year and was told it would not be...
Now, there is a $400 rebate and free engine kit for buying one...
And I still not have received the Dually Step Saver...
:angry:

RAW
09-17-2008, 09:59 PM
Picked my 36" Dually up today!! :waving:

willretire@40
09-17-2008, 10:25 PM
Yeah step saver is available.

Happy Frog
09-18-2008, 04:49 PM
Before ordering my Dually Samurai, I asked BOP if the Dually would come on sale before the end of the year and was told it would not be...
Now, there is a $400 rebate and free engine kit for buying one...
And I still not have received the Dually Step Saver...

Well, here is an update:
BOP called me to let me know that my Dually Step Saver should be shipped out next week and without any asking, gave me a great deal to make it up to me payup
Thanks BOP, you are real gentlemen and know how to take care of your customers. :clapping:

FaithNoMan
09-18-2008, 08:16 PM
I've been following the BOP threads for awhile now, and I like what I see.

How would a single hydro 32 or 36 fare in residentials in the Orlando area? (I don't see too many slopes around here) Does having the sulky ever help any of you guys on gentle slopes by giving the rider a slight mechanical advantage?(being able to stand and hold the machine as opposed to walking and holding on a sideways slope)

Thanks.

GPDesign1
09-19-2008, 04:07 PM
Shameless Friday afternoon BUMP...

Just doing our part to help the American economy. :dizzy:

Happy weekend Lawnsite! :waving:

gp

PS: Betcha all are wishin' now you'd paid a little bit more attention to Ron Paul, huh? Those Republicrats Hussein O'Cain or Joback Yomama ain't looking near as pretty , are they??? :hammerhead: Ahhh, but don' worry... Uncle Hank and the (privately-owned) FED are gonna print enough (fake) money that pretty soon, we'll ALL be (involuntary) millionaires! :laugh:

grass2cash
09-19-2008, 04:17 PM

How would a single hydro 32 or 36 fare in residentials in the Orlando area? (I don't see too many slopes around here) Does having the sulky ever help any of you guys on gentle slopes by giving the rider a slight mechanical advantage?(being able to stand and hold the machine as opposed to walking and holding on a sideways slope)

Thanks.

This is my opinion of the maneuverability of my Quick:

Imagine maneuvering a full grocery basket with a motor... there you have it.

How is Fern Park? I use to live in Winter Park/Casselberry.

BUCKEYE MOWING
09-19-2008, 11:10 PM

PRACTICE.......................................................

FaithNoMan
09-20-2008, 12:39 AM

Haha great, so I wouldn't have to worry about weight training for core strength then! :laugh:

It is finally cooling off a "bit" over here - I think I felt a..a breeze today!

I really would love to demo(or buy) a Quick once I get more than 15 accounts or so...ok, maybe ten.

That Buckeye guy makes them seem pretty nice, and I like the website too.

stevenf
09-20-2008, 01:12 AM
Haha great, so I wouldn't have to worry about weight training for core strength then! :laugh:

It is finally cooling off a "bit" over here - I think I felt a..a breeze today!

I really would love to demo(or buy) a Quick once I get more than 15 accounts or so...ok, maybe ten.

That Buckeye guy makes them seem pretty nice, and I like the website too.

Buckeye works for BOP.

Az Gardener
09-20-2008, 10:54 AM

Thanks.

I have a 44" single and we have no problem I would much rather cut an acre with it as opposed to pushing a grocery cart for 30 min. We have no hills and we mow Bermudal very low.

brucec32
09-20-2008, 11:22 PM
I have a 44" single and we have no problem I would much rather cut an acre with it as opposed to pushing a grocery cart for 30 min. We have no hills and we mow Bermudal very low.

Let's see some pics of how it mows that Bermuda. And what height are you mowing at?

rogerwb
09-20-2008, 11:54 PM
Well, here is an update:
BOP called me to let me know that my Dually Step Saver should be shipped out next week and without any asking, gave me a great deal to make it up to me payup
Thanks BOP, you are real gentlemen and know how to take care of your customers. :clapping:

BOP knows without us they would not be is business. So they do their best to take care of us "the customer".

Howard Roark
09-21-2008, 10:52 PM
Buckeye works for BOP.

I heard (from reliable sources deep inside enemy lines) that Buckeye took the BOP employment entrance exam (equivalent to the MCATS word has it), however he couldn't pass due to the first question:

#1) Who's your daddy?
A) USC
B) USC
C) USC
D) None of the above

Oh well. BTW

HOOK EM' HORNS!

BUCKEYE MOWING
09-25-2008, 10:42 AM
I heard (from reliable sources deep inside enemy lines) that Buckeye took the BOP employment entrance exam (equivalent to the MCATS word has it), however he couldn't pass due to the first question:

#1) Who's your daddy?
A) USC
B) USC
C) USC
D) None of the above

Oh well. BTW

HOOK EM' HORNS!

YOUR A BAD MAN HOWARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD*trucewhiteflag*

:drinkup:

GPDesign1
09-27-2008, 06:28 AM
Meanwhile... back at the thread :laugh::laugh::laugh:

TPendagast
09-27-2008, 11:33 AM
Single hydro drive mowers are a step up for that 1/2 acre job that you dont want to mow with a 21" push mower.

However, if you have 4 days or more of mowing commercially, get a dually, hands down.

If you do about 60% or more of your lawns with a 21 because you cant fit a 36 or 44, then get the single drive hydro and save a little money because you dont use it enough.

A dually drive hydro will turn 4 days of mowing into 3 over the other options (21 or single drive hydro)

To me single dirve hydro doesnt make any sense unless i could get it for under 2k ans i was paying someone else 9 bucks an hour to use it.