PDA

View Full Version : In a pickle need input quickly please...

TheBigGW
09-16-2008, 02:19 PM
I have to purchase a slice seeder and i need to do it today. I have two choose's both used in good condition. one is a Classen and the other is the bluebird. Please people input on which is better. Thanks in advance....

larryinalabama
09-16-2008, 02:23 PM
Both are good I have a Classen

Scagguy
09-16-2008, 02:59 PM
I have the Bluebird. The good thing about it is that you can change the reels from slice seeder to dethatcher in about 20 mins.

rick74
09-16-2008, 08:17 PM
I like the bluebird better, but I also have used it more.

Runner
09-17-2008, 12:46 AM
Dude. Don't even mess around. This is an investment that you will be using over and over. Yu will gain more and more work from it, and use it for hours and hours over time. Go for production, ease of operation, DURABILITY, and most of all, - overall proficiency. Get the Lawn Solutions Revitalizer, and you will have a machine that is far superior to any other, and you will greatly appreciate it for years to come. This will increase your bottom line from it's productivity, will save you time with lack of downtime and maintenance operations that are made easy (and fast!), boost your ability to do more in a shorter time with it's ease of operation, and most of all - give you superior results with it's design and engineering that allow you to do things that no other slit seeder will do. Before you contemplate the cost factor, know that this machine is going to make you ALOT of money, and once you run it and see it up close, you will know that this machine is in it for the long haul! I have used about every seeder out there over several years, and while the best of those (MTD/Lesco machine) was a decent machine, it is just hard to explain the difference and superiority of the lawn Solutions Revitalizer over the renovator. This machine clearly leaves all the others behind in the dust...and all with fingertip total control. I am not saying this because I get anything out of it,...because I don't. I am just being sincere in giving advice and sharing this with others, because I like helping people, and having used this machine, it is something that I am glad to share with others, as I know it will certainly be of GREAT benefit over others. like I say,...look at the big picture. this machine is built to last. If you have any questions or anything, feel free to PM me. I am happy to help in any way I can. To get one of these, just contact Dave at Lawn Solutions (on this site) and he can arrange to have one in your dealer (even if your dealer doesn't sell them) in 2 days. 2 days is not long to wait for what it would cost you in the long run NOT to.

ponyboy
09-17-2008, 06:50 PM
the clasen is ok the blue bird is a base model it depends on how much you want to spend. i use the lesco lawn renavator its great