PDA

View Full Version : one time hack it down from today

corey4671
09-16-2008, 09:21 PM
got a call to give a bid on this one time hack it down...took me about an hour and it was around the block from one of my fulltimes. First picture is the before...second picture is the after from the other side of the yard.

Sweet Tater
09-18-2008, 08:16 PM
Not bad work for a "bush hoggin"
You can't get them on contract?

mississippiturf
09-18-2008, 09:02 PM
Great job. Great testament to professionalism.

STIHL GUY
09-18-2008, 09:45 PM
looks great

corey4671
09-18-2008, 10:20 PM
Not bad work for a "bush hoggin"
You can't get them on contract?

I'm working on it. GUy has bought the house and doesn't live there yet. He just wants to keep it down so he doesn't get fined by the sity. I'd LOVE to have simply for the fact it is close to some other jobs I have, it's realatively easy to mow and it's in an area I'd like to expand into. I might snag it yet!

deere615
09-18-2008, 10:39 PM
Nice work, that does look like a nice nieghborhood to expand in

DoetschOutdoor
09-18-2008, 11:20 PM
How does someone in a respectable looking neighborhood get away with letting the grass get that long?

Hawg City Lawns
09-19-2008, 12:52 AM
i give it an A+

Blunt
09-19-2008, 08:37 AM
I'm lucky where I live the inbreds haven't been able to erode private property rights to the point where they can control lawn mowing. Still I'm sure that once there kids get older and move out so they don't have anyone to molest they will be passing more ordinances.

ALC-GregH
09-19-2008, 09:18 AM
That doesn't look like it was that bad at all. I've cut grass longer. I thought you were going to post pics of a mess with the "hack it down" comment. That looks like any other mowing job to me. It cleaned up nice though. Good luck landing the property as a account.

Nice mower by the way. I was at my buddies place yesterday riding wheelies on his! :D

whoopassonthebluegrass
09-19-2008, 09:51 AM
I'm lucky where I live the inbreds haven't been able to erode private property rights to the point where they can control lawn mowing. Still I'm sure that once there kids get older and move out so they don't have anyone to molest they will be passing more ordinances.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: That kind of crap is EXACTLY why I bought some land down a dead end road. No more neighborhood politics...

corey4671
09-19-2008, 09:34 PM
How does someone in a respectable looking neighborhood get away with letting the grass get that long?

he lives three hours away and is onlhy there about once a month. in the process of moving

corey4671
09-19-2008, 09:37 PM
That doesn't look like it was that bad at all. I've cut grass longer. I thought you were going to post pics of a mess with the "hack it down" comment. That looks like any other mowing job to me. It cleaned up nice though. Good luck landing the property as a account.

Nice mower by the way. I was at my buddies place yesterday riding wheelies on his! :D

my phone takes crappy pictures. actually the before pic I took is on the side of the yard where it was not all that bad. The thick grass was in front of the house where I took the after pic. It was pretty rough. Couple that with the fact that the dew stays on the grass real late in the morning and most of this was crabgrass. I too have cut worse though. I got a lot of looks from the neighbors while I was there.