PDA

View Full Version : Have a laugh on me..

loneryder
09-16-2008, 11:16 PM
Sat. I'm mowing my property in WVa. From the house down a steep hill to the pond is about 35 yds. I can't mow the lower half with my ztr because I don't want to go into the pond. The upper half I can use the ztr going up and down vertically very carefully. I had finished with the ztr and got the Craftsman 21" out to trim around the deck poles. I stopped the mower on the flat part under the deck to move some hose. Damn mower starts rolling down the hill handle first. The only thing to grab was the wheel height lever with came off in my hand ripping open my first finger. Thing went into the pond handle first and the pond has steep sides. The front half of the motor with the gas tank were sticking out. It was all my girlfriend and I could do to pull it out. I was PISSED! The mower did start but ran a little rough. I let it sit in the sun all day to dry out. It is funny now but wasn't at the time.:laugh:

Yeah I know...Craftsman probably belongs in the pond but I didn't want to pollute the water.