PDA

View Full Version : Listen to this!!!!

Weedas_Lawn_Care
09-17-2008, 05:03 PM
Here in Louisville Ky on sun. we had about 70 m.p.h. winds from IKE and I am all about a tree clean up job (easy and lots of money) my friend and i (with him working for me) had a couple of jobs in southern Indiana and the day we were going to start the third one the home owner calls and says dont worry about the 3 trees that fell we had someone else offer $350 (we told them $500) and they said they would grind out the stumps so i couldnt compete with that so that day when we were going to do another job i saw them finishing up the job and they had 4 guys working on it and it took them 4 and a half hours to do it their neibor told me how do you make money paying 3 guys if the employer is working also in that kind of work like that so i laphed and went on but that pisses me off that i lost $500 because off lowballers like that I wanted to slit thier tires or steal thier chainsaw i was so mad but i couldnt compete because they said they would grind out the stumps lol but oh well do you have this happen much

p.s. what is a P.I.T.A. you all are always talking about

smittyl
09-17-2008, 05:24 PM
P.I.T.A = Pain in the A$$

FDuce
09-17-2008, 05:40 PM
Punctuation Is The Answer

LwnmwrMan22
09-17-2008, 05:59 PM
Punctuation Is The Answer

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

09-17-2008, 06:01 PM
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

check your pm's

Weedas_Lawn_Care
09-17-2008, 06:07 PM
no i was thinking sliting them so it would be instant so when i stole their chain saw they couldnt chase me with flat tires lol :walking::walking::walking::waving::laugh::laugh:

NJT
09-17-2008, 06:20 PM
How long would it have taken you and another guy to do what 4 guys did in 4.5 hours?

JB1
09-17-2008, 06:30 PM
QUIT your crying there are more than enough trees down everywhere to keep you busy for awhile.

Weedas_Lawn_Care
09-17-2008, 06:34 PM
yea id have to agree with the crying part and busy but it proboly would have taken us about 4 hours it wasnt that bad but i dont know why it took them so long with 4 guys they were proboly crack heads that would do anything for money

stevenf
09-17-2008, 06:41 PM
I made flyers the night before Ike because I was also planning on making a ton of quick money ( Im in Louisiana). The next day I drove around and saw 19!!! trucks and cars with signs made from computer paper and markers. I decided to give up then and there....

billslawn89
09-17-2008, 06:42 PM
yea id have to agree with the crying part and busy but it proboly would have taken us about 4 hours it wasnt that bad but i dont know why it took them so long with 4 guys they were proboly crack heads that would do anything for money

worry about yourself and not what other people are doing! you will never be successful that way.:cry:

LwnmwrMan22
09-17-2008, 06:45 PM
I made flyers the night before Ike because I was also planning on making a ton of quick money ( Im in Louisiana). The next day I drove around and saw 19!!! trucks and cars with signs made from computer paper and markers. I decided to give up then and there....

Sooooo.... you didn't think everyone else was thinking the same thing you were thinking?

American_Lawn
09-17-2008, 06:46 PM
Get off your period and add some to your posts.

bohiaa
09-17-2008, 09:41 PM
looks like to me that your the low baller....