PDA

View Full Version : Your Opions on a encore mower

Frontier-Lawn
09-19-2008, 11:37 AM
yesterday i was in englewood/rotonda doing some work and there was a boat dealer selling Encore Mowers (they use to sell B.B.).

my question is would you buy a mower from a dealer that just sold boats car/boat audio and one brand mower?

what i was looking at was a X-treme 52" with 23hp Kawasaki. demo retail $7995 or so Selling price $5,995.

any thoughts or opinions.

STIHL GUY
09-19-2008, 11:19 PM
sounds like a deal to me

IN2MOWN
09-19-2008, 11:22 PM
I dont know about prices down there but Ive been using Encore for 15 years and really like them. They are the easiest mower to work on in the field and will last a long time with proper maintnance.

Frontier-Lawn
09-20-2008, 09:53 AM
but would you buy a mower from a dealer that just sold boats, car/boat audio and one brand of mower?

IN2MOWN
09-20-2008, 09:58 AM
but would you buy a mower from a dealer that just sold boats, car/boat audio and one brand of mower?

I guess my question is if that mower is in good condition and the price is right then why NOT buy it?

Frontier-Lawn
09-20-2008, 11:17 AM
I guess my question is if that mower is in good condition and the price is right then why NOT buy it?

service guys knowing what they are doing on repairs?

if i buy it from them can i take it to a real mowers dealer/shop that sells it to repair it under warranty?

IN2MOWN
09-20-2008, 11:34 AM
service guys knowing what they are doing on repairs?

if i buy it from them can i take it to a real mowers dealer/shop that sells it to repair it under warranty?

If the company is an AUTHORIZED Encore dealer then the service should be up to par and they will do any warranty work.

If not you can take it to any Encore dealer for warranty work.

KS_Grasscutter
09-20-2008, 12:06 PM
I just bought a 223 Grasshopper from a place that sells a few 'Hoppers a year, in addition to doing machine shop and automotive work. I have gotten better service from them than from ANY other lawn equipment dealer that I have dealt with.

Green King
09-20-2008, 03:50 PM
There hydro walks are the best in my opinion and I use the prowler mid mount and it is very good!