PDA

View Full Version : surprise for 2002??

gogetter
02-04-2002, 03:29 AM
I see in the latest issue of Pro magazine you have a big two page center fold ad. It shows the Stander and the Sentar, but then has a teaser lableled "coming 2002!".

Can ya tell us anything?

Hmmm, maybe a Stander/Sentar with a flip up wing on it for gates??? (just a shot in the dark).

Inquiring minds wanna know. Thanks

chariot
02-04-2002, 10:17 AM
I saw this and was wondering the same thing. Come on, tell us something.

Wright Mfg
02-04-2002, 02:23 PM
If I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise!!

I can't think of a hint that would satisfy you without giving it away. Sorry

I will tell you that it won't make the Stander or Sentar obsolete.

JV

chariot
02-04-2002, 05:13 PM
What a tease! Understood. When can we expect to see it?

gogetter
02-04-2002, 06:13 PM
Yeah Jim, can ya at least give us an idea of when?
I plan on buying a new mower very soon (before spring), and have a brand/model in mind already.
I'd hate to buy it then regret it because you just came out with something that would have better fit my needs.
So how about a time frame, I may be able to hold off.
Thanks!

Wright Mfg
02-05-2002, 08:39 AM
After spring and before winter. How's that for a time frame?

JV

Oldtimer
03-05-2002, 10:55 PM
I was at the Wright Factory last week and they wouldn't tell me either. Those guys can really keep a secret.

OBRYANMAINT
04-03-2002, 10:51 PM
the stander is obsolete because of the better performing sentar and the sentar is unusable because of the totally uncomfortable seat(over 500 hrs on my machine)

I dont find it comforting for the rep to kind of aleniate his current customers by saying what they may own now will be "no good" because of a newer machine seems a little un kooth

I have still have mostly good things to say about my sentar,wright and my local dealer

Oldtimer
04-03-2002, 11:00 PM
A new machine doesn't have to be a redesign of an existing model. The Wright products are a result of thinking outside the box so don't expect any of their new products to compete against their existing products.

OBRYANMAINT
04-04-2002, 08:50 AM
I am sorry I mis read his post

GrassChopper
05-09-2002, 05:53 AM
Originally posted by OBRYANMAINT
the stander is obsolete because of the better performing sentar and the sentar is unusable because of the totally uncomfortable seat(over 500 hrs on my machine)

I dont find it comforting for the rep to kind of aleniate his current customers by saying what they may own now will be "no good" because of a newer machine seems a little un kooth

I have still have mostly good things to say about my sentar,wright and my local dealer

How do you figure the Stander is obsolete because of the Sentar? They are two different machines. I have a 36" and 48" Stander and plan on getting a 61" this year. The STander is definately NOT obsolete.

The "rep" is not saying what you own now will be "no good". We must be reading different posts because I did not see that anywhere.