PDA

View Full Version : Round table events?

kyfireman2004
09-21-2008, 04:56 PM
Would you guys be interested in round tables? I watch the pressure washing sites all the time and its a really big thing with those guys. You can learn lots of different business ideas , have key speakers, web site stuff, sponsors, and more.........Unlike the expo it can be where ever someone wants to put one on.

Lou

kyfireman2004
09-22-2008, 09:04 PM
No response...........wow
Round tables are a great way to find out how other contractors run their businesses. Its great way to network and find out new information related to the green industries. The major players in the green industries have been doing these for years. Lets move on these and start something good for everyone............

mngrassguy
09-23-2008, 02:13 AM
Sounds like a great idea. I've never heard of any around here for the green industry. I would be interested in participating.

kyfireman2004
09-26-2008, 11:23 PM
bump for getting more people interested............

DeepGreenLawn
09-26-2008, 11:32 PM
round table? can you explain this a little further? It sounds like something we have going on this site as it is...

How would you go about implementing something like this locally? It seems, even though there is more than enough work out there, that people would be too worried about others stealing their business....