09-22-2008, 01:32 AM
sharpen with dremel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8nDzaDQ67g

test cuts after sharpen with dremel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csGkPAFQyyo

am i becoming a pro now? :laugh:

RedMax Man
09-22-2008, 07:19 PM
Umm....ahhh....ummm.ahhh...ummm...........

BrandonLawns
09-22-2008, 10:06 PM
and ummmmm......

02DURAMAX
09-22-2008, 10:13 PM
:confused::confused::confused:

TNT LawnCare Inc.
09-22-2008, 10:52 PM
um ah umah ah ah i thaught for hard redoak logs the'yd be a little more red, inside after you cut thru them there very light colored like white. Looks like poplar to me. Um ah ah ah um But hay iam glad you got your blades sharp and nice saws.

Jason Rose
09-23-2008, 12:55 AM
Ummm, uh, ummm, uh...

Man, in highschool I never knew what the speech teacher was talking about in respect to NEVER say UM, oh UH while speeking. It's a nervous habit many people have, usually only presents itself when you are speaking in front of others or are recording yourself and you are trying to talk faster than your brain wants too. (no offence)

Ok, I got totally off the topic here, But you must be VERY bored...

I can't just see your mom coming out to the garage and yelling WTF are you doing??? when you are running a chainsaw in there, I'm guessing late in the evening, with a video camera running.

josh1981
09-23-2008, 03:43 AM
Ummm, uh, ummm, uh...

Man, in highschool I never knew what the speech teacher was talking about in respect to NEVER say UM, oh UH while speeking. It's a nervous habit many people have, usually only presents itself when you are speaking in front of others or are recording yourself and you are trying to talk faster than your brain wants too. (no offence)

Ok, I got totally off the topic here, But you must be VERY bored...

I can't just see your mom coming out to the garage and yelling WTF are you doing??? when you are running a chainsaw in there, I'm guessing late in the evening, with a video camera running.

No I live alone in a condo it was daytime but kept garage shut to respect my neighbors. I don't think they want to heat a chainsaw in weekend. Where my patents live it's ok but not here for very long

And thanks I love the saws

RedMax Man
09-23-2008, 04:03 PM
Is there anything or anyone you love more then the saws? Looks and sounds as if you live a Stihl centered life.