PDA

View Full Version : ClientCritic.com

Lawn-Sharks
09-23-2008, 11:18 AM
Has anyone used their free services before??? I logged on and set up a account and from the looks of it will be a good source of information about potential Bad customers and they cover more then just lawn service it could be for anything. I logged in and added a report about a person who stiffed me and the cool thing is, if this guy hires anyone else for lawn service all the LCO would have to do is go to this site and click find a report and type the persons name & address and if he or she in their then a report will pop up explaining the conditions of the report (ie. late pay,no pay, money loss, complainer, Ect.) I think this is great site! Has anyone else heard of them or had luck using this service????:cool2:

AJ Lawnscapes
09-23-2008, 01:26 PM
Thanks, just checked it out and signed up and put a customer on the list!

Lawn-Sharks
09-23-2008, 02:05 PM
Thanks, just checked it out and signed up and put a customer on the list!

It's a good idea isn't it! :drinkup:

mngrassguy
09-23-2008, 06:52 PM
Thanks, I just gave them 2 names. All searches I tried came up clean.

Flow Control
09-23-2008, 08:22 PM
Great site.. Bout time. Get the word OUT.... Let all of your buddies know to sign up and post the PITA customers and the ones that don't pay on time and the other ones that always try to talk you down after the work is complete. The site would be that much better if you could just search by city instead of having to type in a specific last name. Great idea...

Frontier-Lawn
09-23-2008, 08:27 PM
now it needs to have a search via city also instead of last name to see all that are in the city that are losers

Lawn-Sharks
09-24-2008, 09:01 AM
I'm letting all of my friends that are in business know about this site! But for the lawn business i thinks it's great, just keep adding those PITA customers and some day they're going to have a hard time finding someone to work for them and they wont even have a clue why :confused: :drinkup:

mngrassguy
09-26-2008, 03:24 AM
now it needs to have a search via city also instead of last name to see all that are in the city that are losers

You can. I just typed in my state and the first letter of a last name. I got 29 hits. 28 made up names and the one I put in.

DLAWNS
09-26-2008, 08:17 AM
Thanks for the tip, man. I got signed up and will be adding a few names soon.

gardiner
09-26-2008, 09:06 AM
Thanks for the tip, man. I got signed up and will be adding a few names soon.

need to keep this on top :clapping:

Lawn-Sharks
09-26-2008, 05:57 PM
True! True! Keep'em coming..

JimmyStew
09-27-2008, 07:57 PM
site might be helpful if it wasn't full of fake entries!

topsites
09-27-2008, 08:04 PM
Whoa...

Just because one of us thinks a customer is a PITA doesn't necessarily
make it so, no offense but maybe we just don't get along as individuals.

Because we are each different, it is always and very possible that one company's
PITA is another company's goldmine, I have seen this in real life and I believe it
is true, mostly a matter of inter-personal compatibility which to me is an issue
neither the customer nor the Lco has but so much control over.

And that some customers can't seem to get along with any Lco out there,
I understand this also but I still don't think personal issues should matter
insofar as to the customer's potential, I don't feel like I am perfect either
but I do believe we should keep personality outside of business, at least
as far as listing someone on a 'bad' list goes.

So what if they gave you or me a hard time, so long they paid?
It might have sucked but we don't have to go back there,
and the customer doesn't have to call us ever again, there, problem fixed.

But non-payers, deadbeats, especially habitual ones...
I don't mean the guy who once out of a thousand times forgot to pay,
I mean those who get off and thrive on stiffing the small business owner,
listing these (and there shouldn't be that many) I would have no real problem with.

IA_James
09-27-2008, 08:29 PM
I'm probably on there. A plumber I had do a bunch of work screwed up as more stuff than he got right, damaged a tree, toilet in wrong spot in a concrete floor, took 3 months to do about 4 days worth of work, etc etc. I got my lawyer involved, offered to pay him materials, refused the labor part (which was triple what was in the estimate). He said all or nothing. Took the advice of my lawyer, told him that since our offer wasn't good enough, he wasn't getting a frickin' cent. Never heard from him again, 3 years later.

ffemt1271
09-28-2008, 11:27 AM

thats what i was thinking after visiting the site

greenlawnsnow
09-28-2008, 04:26 PM
It is easy... All you do it just type in the last name and the city you live in. It will search those posted within your city...

I found 3 people, that were potential leads, who wrote bad checks to other landscapers in the area... This is a great site!

Malibu landscape
09-28-2008, 07:58 PM
This is a great idea. Thanks for posting this

Lawn-Sharks
10-02-2008, 08:30 AM
I'm glad to see that other people like the idea of this site too.

mngrassguy
10-02-2008, 05:44 PM
I think it's a great idea. I also think they need to dump all the bogus entries. They are way to obvious.

Birdjr
10-07-2008, 05:23 PM
The site wont even let me add an entry. plus it should let u view by city or state.This site needs a lot of work.

mngrassguy
10-07-2008, 06:09 PM
Your doing something wrong. Did you sign-up for a FREE account? To serach by city or state, put a letter in the last name, enter city/state name. Remember, the site is new so it's full of dummy names/adresses.

Birdjr
10-07-2008, 06:17 PM
I signed up for it have my password and username. I tried looking up last names and nothing, It wont let me add a state either

mngrassguy
10-07-2008, 06:20 PM
You can only add names in your home state.

Birdjr
10-07-2008, 06:21 PM
Do u need flash for it to work properly?

mngrassguy
10-07-2008, 06:50 PM
I don't know. I have flash player.

http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash

lawn
10-09-2008, 11:44 PM
The site does not work, it does not let me enter a customer, also the states arrow do not work.

Please help thanks

mngrassguy
10-10-2008, 12:33 AM
Why the large font lawn?

Lawn-Sharks
10-10-2008, 07:48 AM
(Lawn) Delete your cookies and then try to go back. Sometimes that helps.

lawn
10-10-2008, 10:10 PM
:confused::confused::confused::confused:Why the large font lawn?

ops! sorry. Why can;t we use a bigger font size?:confused::confused::confused::confused:

DLAWNS
10-10-2008, 10:14 PM
I just got an email from them today saying that they are having a problem with their site but that it should be fixed soon. Hope this helps.

lawn
10-10-2008, 10:15 PM
(Lawn) Delete your cookies and then try to go back. Sometimes that helps.

i tried but still does not work, so I contacted them.

They responded promptly, said that will fix asap.

I also asked them to be able to search by city.

If you guys have any ideas email them, they are open to suggestions/:drinkup::drinkup::drinkup:

lawn
10-11-2008, 09:52 PM
After contacting them several times, they fix the state drop menu problem. Now works!!! I added lots of clients he he :drinkup::drinkup::drinkup::drinkup::drinkup::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clap ping:
Their next step for them should be:

1) search by city without putting the whole last name ( some people can misspelled= no serach found)
2) We should let everybody know about this great website!

How about adding this to our websites? and or emails? so evrybody can see it? ideas, comments are welcome!:waving::waving::waving::waving::waving:

landscaper22
10-11-2008, 10:13 PM
I don't like sites like this. It can be helpful. However, it makes it too easy to be blacklisted. In other words a contractor may get upset over a misunderstanding or just have a temper and add a customer's name out of spite. It just doesn't seem fair that the customer has no chance to tell his/her side of the story. ANyone can lie ans say they never got paid by Mrs. Smith.

lawn
10-12-2008, 04:31 PM
I don't like sites like this. It can be helpful. However, it makes it too easy to be blacklisted. In other words a contractor may get upset over a misunderstanding or just have a temper and add a customer's name out of spite. It just doesn't seem fair that the customer has no chance to tell his/her side of the story. ANyone can lie ans say they never got paid by Mrs. Smith.

I don't agree with you. Why would we post someone if the are good clients?
After all, clients have lots of websites that can write, complaint about us, or leave bad feedback (ex: angie's list, BBB, etc)

I think this is a great site for us, to protect us from clients trying to get advantage of contractors.
Lots of this scams bags have us do the work then, find excuses not to pay.

mngrassguy
10-13-2008, 01:25 AM
I added all my good customers today so nobody would go after them. JK

tradeyouraccounts
10-16-2008, 12:38 AM
Great idea. The state drop down seems to have been resolved and is back in action.

lawn
10-21-2008, 07:51 PM
Great idea. The state drop down seems to have been resolved and is back in action.

It is it, everything works well now. Do not forget to add your "favorite" customers :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

lawnman_scott
10-21-2008, 08:29 PM
So you dont have to prove anything to add a customer? It may sound like a great idea to you guys, but it sounds like a cuban court to me. You get slandered with no chance to tell your side. Unless of course they dont add your post till they contact the customer and get their side.

Lawn-Sharks
10-29-2008, 02:27 PM
So you dont have to prove anything to add a customer? It may sound like a great idea to you guys, but it sounds like a cuban court to me. You get slandered with no chance to tell your side. Unless of course they dont add your post till they contact the customer and get their side.

I'm not sure if i agree with you......When you get slandered by unhappy or dead beat customers, do you get chance to tell your side to people that they are telling about you, in your own community? No! At least this is a silent way to "make aware" others potential business owners of this persons habits, And it's not on display for the public.

Lawn-Sharks
10-29-2008, 02:29 PM
I signed up with Solid Contract and they charged me for a full years subscription. I just signed up free with www.clientcritic.com

I got an email stating that they are going to put a function in the website where members can click resolved for those people they posted but whom took care of the complaint against them.

Pretty smart...

ClientCritic is always trying to make their site better! Thats why I like them.

JDUtah
10-29-2008, 02:54 PM
I added all my good customers today so nobody would go after them. JK

lol, thats what I was thinking...

IN2MOWN
10-29-2008, 06:38 PM
Sorry folks but this is a shady site. Not only shady but HIGHLY illegal. If you put a name on there and they find out they can sue you and the company for slander. I came up with this idea years ago and spoke with several attorneys about it and the answers I got ranged anywhere from slander to defamation of character to libel.

The owner of this site has tried for months now to post his product on this website and he is continually shot down.

Id stay far away from it as possible. Its a scam and a hoax.

Frontier-Lawn
10-29-2008, 06:43 PM
Sorry folks but this is a shady site. Not only shady but HIGHLY illegal. If you put a name on there and they find out they can sue you and the company for slander. I came up with this idea years ago and spoke with several attorneys about it and the answers I got ranged anywhere from slander to defamation of character to libel.

The owner of this site has tried for months now to post his product on this website and he is continually shot down.

then how come there is a system like this for years for rental companies? if your on it and in bad standing its called blacklisted, and you cant rent from anyone that belongs to the rental info company. then that forces the black listed renter to go rent a house from a homeowner that know no better.

Frontier-Lawn
10-29-2008, 06:45 PM

oh then also the credit bureau is illegal also then, i can sue for anywhere from slander to defamation of character to libel.

IN2MOWN
10-29-2008, 06:50 PM
oh then also the credit bureau is illegal also then, i can sue for anywhere from slander to defamation of character to libel.

The fact is that you have access to your credit report and you can change it at any time you want by proving what you think is wrong.

These people who have their names on there are not contacted and given a chance to explain their side of the story.

Im terribly sorry but you are wrong.

IN2MOWN
10-29-2008, 06:55 PM
then how come there is a system like this for years for rental companies? if your on it and in bad standing its called blacklisted, and you cant rent from anyone that belongs to the rental info company. then that forces the black listed renter to go rent a house from a homeowner that know no better.

Rental history is also part of your credit report. If you feel that your credit report has a blemish or a false report on it then I suggest you contact the credit bureaus and discuss it with them. Its very easy to prove IF you are telling the truth.

IN2MOWN
10-29-2008, 07:10 PM
Frontier, why do you think they put this on their webisite?

Oh yeah, your actual business name is not posted so they won't know who you are, unless you make your User Name the name of your business (NOT RECOMMENDED).

Its so the person, if they do find out, cant resolve the problem or tell their side of what happened! All they know is that their name is on a website and its saying that they did something wrong. How do we know any of the names on there are even true? What if its a pissed off business owner trying to make a customer look bad?

Sorry buddy but USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Frontier-Lawn
10-29-2008, 07:36 PM
Rental history is also part of your credit report. If you feel that your credit report has a blemish or a false report on it then I suggest you contact the credit bureaus and discuss it with them. Its very easy to prove IF you are telling the truth.

sorry but it is separate and not posted on the credit report un less you owe then money. i have a freiend in the bizz and i'm right via him!!!!

IN2MOWN
10-29-2008, 07:47 PM
sorry but it is separate and not posted on the credit report un less you owe then money. i have a freiend in the bizz and i'm right via him!!!!

I wont get into a pissing match with you. There is a reason why when you go to buy a house or car or apply for credit they pull up your credit report. It has previous addresses on there and they can tell if you rented or owned.

Its on there and you can look for yourself.

mgugliotti
10-31-2008, 07:49 PM
Folks-
This poster is correct, this site is not a legal site and it just puts you at risk- tremendous risk. I spent two years with a team of lawyers to create Solidcontract.com so it would be a fair and legal site for you and the consumer. It cost me a ton of money and time to set up, and I have to have a huge insurance policy to protect myself and my family against someone that would potentially sue me because of what a contractor may post. Our service provides you with tools to get paid, resolve conflict with your customer, and has the appropriate checks and balances to make sure you are getting good and VALID information. So when you make the decision between if you a want a site for free or to pay $29.00 a month- just consider, you always get what you pay for! If some one told you he was going to sell you a new SCAG 61" mower for 1500 bucks you would (I hope) be suspicious and not buy it. This situation is no different, you need good information to make good decisions, made up information will help no one, nor is it going to help our industry. I have worked for two years to put Solidcontract.com together for contractors like you to make sure it was legal and fair for the consumer and the contractor, it was not cheap, but it works very well, and I hope we can make a difference in our industry because of it. And yes, you might actually have to spend money to get something of value... but this is your business, your industry, I created the product you have been looking for, now are you willing to use it?

Matt Gugliotti
SolidContract.com

lawn
11-07-2008, 08:19 PM
To the ones that are complaining about clientcritic.com:
you guys should complaint more about angie's list then clientcritic.com.
In angie's list customers can post a review about you and your company and A.L DO NOT CONTACT YOU to let you know that someone blasted you or left a nice report.
We were there b/c one of our clients made a report on our company. He left outstanding reviews ( I cannot complaint) but I found out b/c my client told me that he did that, otherwise I will never had known.

This the same thing, they can post a really bad review on us but we have no chance to tell our side of the story unless you pay a membership with them.

I hate A.L, I think customers get advantage of contractors because they have the chance to say and write wherever they want. Personally I contacted A.L to tell them that this website is not fair to us, because CLIENTS have the chance to write about us but WE can not write a report on them unless they leave a report.

I had a lady that saw our reviews (all A' s) called us, did the job next day for her b/c she was having a party left the house super clean, the owner of the company walked around the yard after they finish, she told him that everything looks great. We send her a bill,after 9 days of the job being done she complaint saying that we did not blow the driveway and she was not going to pay, I talked to her, I did not want to deduct any money from the bill (like she asked me to) and then she said: If you do not deduct some money from the bill I will leave you the worst report you ever read on Angie's list, I said: OK, go ahead then I will respond to it telling people my side of the story. Guess what guys? she did not leave a report because she knows that if she does I will post that after she did not pay us.
The story continues but my point is, with Angie's list we the contractors are the only ones that get screw up. It's all about the customers. If they leave a bad report, you are screw and if you respond to it too, b/c that makes you look bad.
I encourage all of you to contact angie's list and to express this. I believe this is not a fair website, it's about the customers not us.

DFW Area Landscaper
11-10-2008, 05:17 PM
I like this idea because it seems that complaining about the client who ruined your day (or tried to ruin it) might make you feel better. Outside of making the contractor feel better, I don't think a client's gonna ever really gonna be bothered by it.

However...

All of my chronic complainers have one thing in common...they all fired me. Or I dropped them (which is very rare).

As for screening out dead beats, I don't need to do that. I require credit cards for next day payments. If they've got a credit card I usually don't have a problem.

So for me, the usefulness of the site is in pre-screening for PITA's. The problem is, just because another LCO had a problem with a client's excessive complaints, it doesn't mean they won't be happy with me. They might think I'm nicer or better or more polite or whatever. I'd never turn down a new client just because they ticked off the last company.

Team-Green L&L
11-10-2008, 06:18 PM
What a qawinkie-dink??? I started a site and posted it on LS called ClientScreen.com years ago. I love the validation of my efforts. I didn't have time to promote the database, but I see someone has,...

lawn
11-10-2008, 08:01 PM
Nobody has a comment about Angie's list?

Client Critic
05-18-2009, 11:20 AM
Greetings Lawnsite! Today is our official day of advertising on Lawnsite.com and we are very excited to contribute to the forum and thankful for this opportunity.

Let us know what questions you have about Client Critic and we will be more than happy to answer your questions.

Have a great week! www.clientcritic.com

IN2MOWN
05-18-2009, 05:10 PM
Well I joined.

I entered the first 2 letters of some names.

SI
SA
JO
HE
HA

Just random letters.

Strange...I pulled up about 30 different names, all of them were posted on exactly the same date and most of them lived on the same street with just different #s.

How anyone made you a sponsor is BEYOND me.

S C A M

GatorLawnCare
05-18-2009, 08:29 PM
Well I joined.

SI
SA
JO
HE
HA

Just random letters.

Strange...I pulled up about 30 different names, all of them were posted on exactly the same date and most of them lived on the same street with just different #s.

S C A M

rule 1 you dont bash the sponsors!

Client Critic
05-18-2009, 11:18 PM
Well I joined.

SI
SA
JO
HE
HA

Just random letters.

S C A M

IN2MOWN,

First of all we would like to say that we truly appreciate your feedback and I am very glad to have the opportunity now to respond to some of the questions about our site.

When we first launched Client Critic last year, we had to do a pre-launch beta test to ensure our database was working properly. So we uploaded several test names into the database ourselves to see if the functionality of the site was up to par and to discover what changes needed to be made.

Now that we have made several changes (and are still changing as well as adapting our site) we are getting ready to go into the phase of slowly removing these "test" posts.

The idea of it all is this: As more local business owners in your area, sign up for free, and begin building the database, you will find more value as it grows in helping you make more informed decisions on how to handle potential future customers.

So please, we don't consider your feedback bashing. Keep providing us with what you think - what do we do currently that you feel is great and what can we do differently or additionally to enhance our site for your benefit.

Have a great day and feel free to contact us if you need any help or have any other questions.. and keep the posts coming! :)

IN2MOWN
05-18-2009, 11:21 PM
rule 1 you dont bash the sponsors!

Unless they are scamming.

GatorLawnCare
05-18-2009, 11:30 PM

scams are for things you have to pay for, not free things!

Client Critic
05-18-2009, 11:31 PM

IN2MOWN,

What is a scam? A scam is a business scheme that swindles people and deprives them of something that is valuable in their lives.

For instance, some people go around, scamming people by offering "life insurance", collecting money and never returning the service or product to the consumer.

Other scams have to do with fraudulent acts or schemes that are design to deprive or take away something from someone unlawfully.

Client Critic is an online "word-of-mouth" database of difficult customers that sap the productivity and profitability from small to mid-size business owners.

For a long time, consumers have reported business owners rightfully or unrightfully to the Better Business Bureau. We now have a place to go to do the following:

1) Search the database upon finding a new lead for our business to see if any other business owners posted that person and if so, read the word of mouth feedback to help you make a more informed decision on how to deal with that potential customer.

2) Report customers that were difficult to deal with, that caused your company to lose money, that wrote you a bad check or never paid their bill, in a proactive strategy to help other business owners in the community be warned of previous behaviors.

There are no schemes behind it and we are very strategic in our approach in ensuring that this if "for business owners, by business owners" to help business owners become more productive and profitable, especially during these economic times.

Thanks for your opinion and keep them coming.

IN2MOWN
05-19-2009, 08:27 AM
scams are for things you have to pay for, not free things!

Read the whole thread before you spout off.

Natural Impressions
05-21-2009, 11:23 PM

This is exactly what I was thinking. I would stay away because you might get yourself into more trouble then you want.

Client Critic
05-22-2009, 12:51 PM
We understand everyone's concern on whether or not a site like this could possibly bring trouble your way.

As long as the information you are placing on the site is truthful, you have nothing to worry about.

Also, this site does not reveal specific private information about the people in searches.

Try it out for yourself. Post a difficult customer and then search that customers information.

You will see partially starred out results to keep their privacy and give users enough information to know this is the customer that I am dealing with.

We spent many days of research and strategy to create this company.... so reap the rewards!

IN2MOWN
05-23-2009, 09:03 AM
We understand everyone's concern on whether or not a site like this could possibly bring trouble your way.

As long as the information you are placing on the site is truthful, you have nothing to worry about.

Also, this site does not reveal specific private information about the people in searches.

Try it out for yourself. Post a difficult customer and then search that customers information.

You will see partially starred out results to keep their privacy and give users enough information to know this is the customer that I am dealing with.

We spent many days of research and strategy to create this company.... so reap the rewards!

And how do you verify what we say is true?

And why do you tell companies not to post their company name?

And why dont you give the customer a chance to defend themselves?

Frontier-Lawn
05-23-2009, 10:53 AM
And how do you verify what we say is true?

And why do you tell companies not to post their company name?

And why dont you give the customer a chance to defend themselves?

becuase if we do post a client that they a Loser POS that needs to be drawn and quarted!

IN2MOWN
05-23-2009, 11:34 AM
becuase if we do post a client that they a Loser POS that needs to be drawn and quarted!

English please

Frontier-Lawn
05-23-2009, 11:43 AM
English please

its becuase if we do post a client it means that they are a Loser P.O.S. and they need to be drawn and quarted!

BETTER

Client Critic
05-23-2009, 12:37 PM
We recommend that you come up with a user name that doesn't include your business name just in case you don't want people knowing that you are the one posting all these people; but it is totally at your discretion and has nothing to do with accountability.

You are totally accountable, just like any other blog, forum, or web entry you submit, to tell the truth.

We don't verify what you are saying is true. That is not what we do a Client Critic. We provide our members a platform to submit the truth for the benefit of other business owners, who are doing the same for you.

I am getting ready to join a conference call today to add a new feature to our site. This feature will enable members to go back to an entry, click "RESOLVED", and it will show on the listing that the customer somehow resolved the issue with the business owner.

Great forward thinking and we knew that this would only be fair. This is also a great way to leverage your customers to get them to pay you if they owe you money.

Keep the thoughts coming! And tell everyone on Lawnsite to join!! :)

IN2MOWN
05-23-2009, 01:42 PM
its becuase if we do post a client it means that they are a Loser P.O.S. and they need to be drawn and quarted!

BETTER

So because someone posts something on the internet that makes it true?

Being told to hide your company name is shady at best.

IN2MOWN
05-23-2009, 01:44 PM
We recommend that you come up with a user name that doesn't include your business name just in case you don't want people knowing that you are the one posting all these people; but it is totally at your discretion and has nothing to do with accountability.

You are totally accountable, just like any other blog, forum, or web entry you submit, to tell the truth.

We don't verify what you are saying is true. That is not what we do a Client Critic. We provide our members a platform to submit the truth for the benefit of other business owners, who are doing the same for you.

I am getting ready to join a conference call today to add a new feature to our site. This feature will enable members to go back to an entry, click "RESOLVED", and it will show on the listing that the customer somehow resolved the issue with the business owner.

Great forward thinking and we knew that this would only be fair. This is also a great way to leverage your customers to get them to pay you if they owe you money.

Keep the thoughts coming! And tell everyone on Lawnsite to join!! :)

Wow...really?

Could you contradict yourself any quicker?

Client Critic
05-23-2009, 02:02 PM
Wow...really?

Could you contradict yourself any quicker?

We don't say you don't have to post your business name.

We recommend that you don't use your business name just in case that customer wants to smear your name all over the board for TRUTH you posted about them.

IN2MOWN
05-23-2009, 02:11 PM
We don't say you don't have to post your business name.

We recommend that you don't use your business name just in case that customer wants to smear your name all over the board for TRUTH you posted about them.

Per YOUR website:

Oh yeah, your actual business name is not posted so they won't know who you are, unless you make your User Name the name of your business (NOT RECOMMENDED).

I think that says it all right there.

As far as your 2nd statement goes...

Are you saying its alright for someone to post info about someone else that is not verifiable at all but its NOT ok for the person who is being slandered to defend themselves?

:nono::hammerhead:

Client Critic
05-23-2009, 02:46 PM
If you sign up as a member and submit a "word of mouth" report about a difficult or nonpaying customer, that customer you reported may be upset because you posted them. If they see your business name as a user name, then they could go around telling "untruths" about you.

So this is why we recommend you create any user name you would like. You can use your business name or not. Honestly, we don't care what your user name is.

And so we don't spin the wheel on this subject over and over without getting anywhere, we make it very clear - "The information you post on the site about your customer is your responsibility." We provide the platform.

Now keep the feedback coming, but we will not go back and forth on this. I think this is very clear what we are stating.

Thanks!

IN2MOWN
05-23-2009, 03:51 PM
You still dont deny that a company can post lies about a customer and thats my biggest problem.

As I said in the post that just got removed a website like this is a great idea but there are to many holes in yours.

Client Critic
05-23-2009, 04:34 PM
IN2MOWN,

Well, we appreciate your feedback and we will use your feedback along with others to improve our website as we grow.

Our conference call today turned out well and we have many new updates taking place very soon that everyone will be able to benefit from.

Hope you enjoy your Memorial Day weekend... be safe!

IN2MOWN
05-23-2009, 07:28 PM
And you still havent addressed my main concern.

Why?

Client Critic
05-26-2009, 04:33 PM
Join Client Critic today for FREE and tell us what you think about the site!

www.clientcritic.com

Client Critic
05-30-2009, 09:47 PM
Have you shared our site with your friends? Tell everyone on Lawnsite about Client Critic and try it... Join FREE and post your difficult customers..

www.clientcritic.com

Client Critic
06-04-2009, 12:23 AM
If you are reading this thread, take a couple minutes to sign up FREE on www.clientcritic.com and use our site to post your difficult and nonpaying customers!