PDA

View Full Version : Custom Lawn Signs?

Mafiamoto
09-25-2008, 07:03 PM
Ok, I have been buying all my lawn signs from Blackburn and very happy with them, BUT.. I am looking at doing a customized shape and plastic type material for my new lawn signs, does anyone know who makes a customized shape of lawn sign, say the shape of a dog for example printed on a corex or plastic type material? If so please let me know..

Thanks. :weightlifter:

rnd
09-30-2008, 04:29 PM
Ok, I have been buying all my lawn signs from Blackburn and very happy with them, BUT.. I am looking at doing a customized shape and plastic type material for my new lawn signs, does anyone know who makes a customized shape of lawn sign, say the shape of a dog for example printed on a corex or plastic type material? If so please let me know..

Thanks. :weightlifter:

What you are looking for is called a posting sign with die cut. Generally, the cost to make the die is going to be a good value in large quantities. Large quanties range from 10,000+.

RND Signs offers 4" x 5", 6" x 6", 6" x 9" or 8.5" x 11" lawn signs that can be customized however you like. We also offer a vinyl sign... sounds like that is what you are looking for. An example of a die cut dog posting sign can be found at the bottom of the following link:

http://rndsigns.com/posting-signs.htm

Let me know if you have any questions or would like a quote.

www.rndsigns.com