PDA

View Full Version : Shopping mall bid question

garnersgardening
09-27-2008, 05:23 AM
I am looking to put in a bid on a mall. This bid will most likely include everything (cutting and plantings). What are normal price bids on malls?
I don't want to over or under bid I really need to break into commercial properties. Any suggestions?

punt66
09-27-2008, 05:31 AM
yea find out what they want and expect and figure it out. How are people on here without looking at it and knowing whats included help you? Leave it to the professionals.

garnersgardening
09-27-2008, 05:46 AM
I am asking for suggestions before I meet with the person next week to find out what they want I am also asking what other bids for malls has gone for. And as far as being professional, I know I am, Thats why I am still in business and growing. Unlike many in my area.

howierd3866
09-27-2008, 08:56 AM
sorry but down here in Fla. our malls are not like Burger Kings they come in alot of diff sizes and requirements....

punt66
09-27-2008, 08:59 AM
I am asking for suggestions before I meet with the person next week to find out what they want I am also asking what other bids for malls has gone for. And as far as being professional, I know I am, Thats why I am still in business and growing. Unlike many in my area.

Then you know what to ask. Good luck.