PDA

View Full Version : case bobcat attachments

DBFlawn
09-27-2008, 09:44 AM
hey its me again.

well with my previous thread i think i'm gonna stay with the tires. but on a different note i was wondering if any of you guys know if BOBCAT skid steer attachments will fit a case machine.

thanks in advance
DBF

ccstrebe
09-27-2008, 11:06 AM
hey its me again.

well with my previous thread i think i'm gonna stay with the tires. but on a different note i was wondering if any of you guys know if BOBCAT skid steer attachments will fit a case machine.

thanks in advance
DBF

Almost all attachments these days are built using a universal mounting plate. My custom scarifier started out as Bobcat attachment for my Case. Anything with hoses you might have to change the fittings.

bobcat_ron
09-27-2008, 11:22 AM
Anything will work except for Bobcat's hydraulic attachments like a hammer or grinders, somethings that require alot of pressure and a release behind the pressure. A good example is a Bobcat hammer that I ran on my Cat, it ran terrible, but they run good on a Bobcat, but a Cat hammer on a Bobcat will run even better than a Bobcat hammer will.

Someone posted a thread about using a Bobcat pavement grinder on a Case and it damaged the Case skid steer hydraulics, but general bucket with hydraulic cylinders and light duty drive motors (i.e. sweepers) are fine.