PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a S300 w/Loegering VTS tracks?

dirtybiz
09-28-2008, 05:11 PM
We have a S300 that we are seriously considering putting vts tracks on as we need another tracked machine for our steep mountain projects. It only has 400 some hours and don't really see the need to completely replace the machine with a T300.

We currently have a T250 which vibrates really badly on pavement, etc., and i can't hardly stand to run it. Will the S300 with vts vibrate as bad? Mostly it is the windows on the side of the cab, which i imagine with a little bit of ingenuity a person could fix. Also our T250 seems to be a bit underpowered on slopes even wide open, will the tracks on the S300 seem underpowered as well?? Anyone run a 2 speed w/vts?? Ours doesn't have one, but was just curious how well it works? Need some input on the tracks, even if you don't have a bobcat machine.

Going to try and demo a cat this fall, just to see what they are like, hopefully with vts tracks, as the cat dealership here mostly sells cat skids w/vts tracks, rather than the cat tracks. They have some nice features, but are quite spendy, and sounds like they are having a few first model year issues.

Anyone heard anything on the next gen bobcat's?? Heard they were supposed to be out this fall/winter?? Thanks for your input!

ksss
09-28-2008, 05:38 PM
We have a S300 that we are seriously considering putting vts tracks on as we need another tracked machine for our steep mountain projects. It only has 400 some hours and don't really see the need to completely replace the machine with a T300.

We currently have a T250 which vibrates really badly on pavement, etc., and i can't hardly stand to run it. Will the S300 with vts vibrate as bad? Mostly it is the windows on the side of the cab, which i imagine with a little bit of ingenuity a person could fix. Also our T250 seems to be a bit underpowered on slopes even wide open, will the tracks on the S300 seem underpowered as well?? Anyone run a 2 speed w/vts?? Ours doesn't have one, but was just curious how well it works? Need some input on the tracks, even if you don't have a bobcat machine.

Going to try and demo a cat this fall, just to see what they are like, hopefully with vts tracks, as the cat dealership here mostly sells cat skids w/vts tracks, rather than the cat tracks. They have some nice features, but are quite spendy, and sounds like they are having a few first model year issues.

Anyone heard anything on the next gen bobcat's?? Heard they were supposed to be out this fall/winter?? Thanks for your input!

The VTS seems to affect the travel speed considerably. Although in CATs VTS compatible machines you cant get two speed in them, so I am not sure what they are saying by that. I still have not put the VTS on my 440. I heard Bobcat was not doing much with their new machines.

Sounds like things have slowed up on the "hill". I didn't go up there this Summer. Word is the work has all but stopped up there.

dirtybiz
09-28-2008, 06:15 PM
KSSS, thanks for the reply. I was mostly curious about a bobcat S300 w/2 speed, was wondering if a person can stand to run it in high anyhow? I can't hardly stand to run our T250 on pavement, it vibrates so bad.

The cat dealer around here is buying C272 and putting VTS tracks on them that have 2 speeds as well. I thought all of their machines came w/2 speed standard now?? I don't really know a whole lot about them as we have had 100% bobcat's from day one. That's why i wanted to try one. I have two calls into the cat dealer now to demo and no calls back, so they may be out of luck on a potential customer. They need to get their poop in a group. I called them this spring wanting to demo as well???

Yes work on the hill has slowed down a bit, but still seems like their is quite a bit going on. We have been up there all summer, and will be back again next summer as we are not going to get all of our work done before the snow flies. I guess at least we know we will have that work for next year! Maybe we will see you up there next summer?

ksss
09-28-2008, 06:35 PM
KSSS, thanks for the reply. I was mostly curious about a bobcat S300 w/2 speed, was wondering if a person can stand to run it in high anyhow? I can't hardly stand to run our T250 on pavement, it vibrates so bad.

The cat dealer around here is buying C272 and putting VTS tracks on them that have 2 speeds as well. I thought all of their machines came w/2 speed standard now?? I don't really know a whole lot about them as we have had 100% bobcat's from day one. That's why i wanted to try one. I have two calls into the cat dealer now to demo and no calls back, so they may be out of luck on a potential customer. They need to get their poop in a group. I called them this spring wanting to demo as well???

Yes work on the hill has slowed down a bit, but still seems like their is quite a bit going on. We have been up there all summer, and will be back again next summer as we are not going to get all of our work done before the snow flies. I guess at least we know we will have that work for next year! Maybe we will see you up there next summer?

The builder I do work for up there is still working on the last two holes we dug. I like going up there. I have been using Loegren trailblazer steel tracks and I have a set of floatation tires. Both work work well. I am anxious to bolt on the VTS to the 440 and try that up there. The mud up there has no bottom in my experience. The VTS should help a bunch but I'll bet when your stuck your really stuck. The two speed is an option on CAT skid steers. CAT offers a VTS package that I guess has heavier chains and other upgrades to make them more robust for the VTS. The fact that in that package it is single speed only tells me that the VTS might be hard on the machine when you run in two speed. I don't know that for fact , only assuming that since they don't offer that package with a two speed that they don't prefer you running two speed with VTS. The gear reduction maybe a good thing with the VTS working at those altitudes. It takes a lot of power to operate at 9K feet if your working the machine hard. There is no one running the VTS on a Bobcat in this area that I know of.

bobcat_ron
09-28-2008, 06:59 PM
The VTS will give nearly the same ride as a T250 does, but with just a little less vibrations, but it's still there.

dirtybiz
09-28-2008, 07:06 PM
Anyone with a tracked bobcat and cab figured out how to make it so one can stand to operate it. Our side windows vibrate so bad on pavement it almost instantly gives me a headache. I am sure their is an easy fix, just haven't had time to toy with it.

bobcat_ron
09-28-2008, 07:19 PM
Anyone with a tracked bobcat and cab figured out how to make it so one can stand to operate it. Our side windows vibrate so bad on pavement it almost instantly gives me a headache. I am sure their is an easy fix, just haven't had time to toy with it.

No windows, no problem. http://deephousepage.com/smilies/stupid.gif

all ferris
09-29-2008, 03:48 PM
Bobcat sells a kit to "stiffen" the cab so the windows don't shake. I made my own stiffeners out of 1/2" x 1" steel and just bolted them down the center portion of the side windows. Then I bought some thicker weathering strip to put between the windows. No more rattles for me.

mrsops
09-29-2008, 07:48 PM

why would you be running it on pavement? when i bought my new t190 about a month ago bobcat put another skinny bar going down the side windows to stop the vibration it works real nice no more vibration

mrsops
09-29-2008, 07:52 PM

i heard something about next year a new design of some type.. dirtybiz you have a ton of bobcat machine how they holding up?

dirtybiz
09-29-2008, 09:37 PM
We often have to run it down pavement to pickup topsoil, mulch, etc to pack it in and around the properties we are working on. These are mountain properties (i.e. very steep) can't really just back the truck in and dump it where you need it. We also have a street sweeper we clean up with at the end of the week, and sometimes the tracked machine is the only one avail.. Otherwise we use the S300, much preferred for that job.

We love our Bobcats, and they have been very good to us. We don't have that many hours on most of them though. We have five machines right now in the 4-600 range and one older one with about 1500 that only gets about 100/year on it.

I just don't like the T250 with the vibrations, and also i has the selectable joystick controls, which i don't care what you say changes the way it handles. It is much harder to operate smoothly, and it bucks easily.

We had the bobcat kit put on the windows right after we bought it after complaining about the vibration, didn't seem to do much? We'll see their may be a set of Loegering vts on my s300 before year's end, if bobcat doesn't come out with anything new before then.

Will be demoing a Cat 272 w/loegering and a 297 i beleive it was in the next week or so, cat finally bothered to call me back. They are really setting high standards on their customer service! Lol. Just want to see what my options are, unless they are way better for some reason, i will still be rolling white iron as they have been very good to us, and the dealer.

Nelson M Martin
09-29-2008, 09:40 PM
Anyone run a 2 speed w/vts?? Ours doesn't have one, but was just curious how well it works? Need some input on the tracks, even if you don't have a bobcat machine.

Thanks for your input!

My brother runs VTS on his Cat 248 c/w 2 speed.
The tracks want to heat up after going in 2 spd for a while. But if i am not mistaken it don't seem to be an issue with power etc.
The 2 spd is mostly used for transport...not heavy dozering etc.

I have a T320 with the suspension undercarriage..the ride is much better then the solid under carriage was on my T300
Time will tell if the tracks will take the abuse in a suspension vs. non suspension setup

dirtybiz
09-30-2008, 12:04 AM
I had heard that the bobcat's with the roller suspension aren't as stable, and don't work as well for grading, which are two of the biggest reasons we need tracked machines. I have not run one, but makes sence. Any input?

Scag48
09-30-2008, 12:19 AM
Suspension will allow for better grading as small humps will be soaked up, allowing you to keep the bucket, blade, whatever you're grading with on the ground.

ksss
09-30-2008, 01:32 AM
Suspension will allow for better grading as small humps will be soaked up, allowing you to keep the bucket, blade, whatever you're grading with on the ground.

Bobcat is acknowledging that the leaf spring machines don't grade as well. They were quick to make that point during their presentation at ConExpo, and I continue to hear that.

Scag48
09-30-2008, 02:01 AM
Really? Just because of the leaf springs? Usually suspension helps with grading. I suppose I was quick to assume that Bobcat's system would act like other suspended undercarriages when grading, which usually helps smooth things out. Now that I think of it, with the way those leaf springs are setup, they only modulate one way which probably wouldn't allow the best range of travel.

bobcat_ron
09-30-2008, 11:13 AM
Bobcat is acknowledging that the leaf spring machines don't grade as well. They were quick to make that point during their presentation at ConExpo, and I continue to hear that.

No too mention the fact they raised the rear idlers, that puts more weight on the rollers and will eat out the rubber faster there, and when you are empty, the front of the track isn't even on the ground.

Junior M
09-30-2008, 05:23 PM
Is the new suspension on the bobcat's an option? Thanks..

Digdeep
09-30-2008, 07:43 PM
You wouldn't feel any effect from the suspension until the midrollers are over the bumps anyway. The front and rear of the undercarriage is still mounted solid to the chassis so the suspension wouldn't absorb enough of the bumps to help with grading since the cutting edge or blade would lift everytime the front idlers came to that bump.

stuvecorp
09-30-2008, 08:34 PM

Dirtybiz, I have a 70XT with VTS. Today I was unloading block on blacktop and did notice some vibration, weather it is too much I don't know.

bobcatuser
09-30-2008, 08:51 PM
Is the new suspension on the bobcat's an option? Thanks..

The roller suspension is a option for the T300/320

You wouldn't feel any effect from the suspension until the midrollers are over the bumps anyway. The front and rear of the undercarriage is still mounted solid to the chassis so the suspension wouldn't absorb enough of the bumps to help with grading since the cutting edge or blade would lift everytime the front idlers came to that bump.

That's the best way to describe the system. I demoed a T320 with roller suspension but most of my jobs are finish work so the roller suspension wasen't a great benefit, I did get ride control wich is a nice option.

Nelson M Martin
09-30-2008, 09:32 PM

yes the undercarriage is mounted solid to the chassis but i am very surprised how much the suspension is doing.
If 1125 hrs in a solid undercarriage T300 vs. 130 hrs in a T320 suspension machine is enough time to make any judgement!!!!!
i find the suspension on a T320 BC to be effective to the extend that the machine has the rocking action when driving empty on unven surfaces.
So i normally have my bucket about 1/3 loaded to keep the machine more stable when doing fine grading on gravel.

Junior M
09-30-2008, 09:34 PM
The roller suspension is a option for the T300/320

That's the best way to describe the system. I demoed a T320 with roller suspension but most of my jobs are finish work so the roller suspension wasen't a great benefit, I did get ride control wich is a nice option.
So the roller options comes standard on the rest of the bobcat CTL's?

Scag48
09-30-2008, 09:49 PM
So the roller options comes standard on the rest of the bobcat CTL's?

How could the roller OPTION be standard? If it's an option on a $55K+ machine, it definately isn't standard on the smaller units.

Junior M
09-30-2008, 09:53 PM
huh? ok I am confused.. so from what your saying it wouldnt even be an option? why not?

Scag48
09-30-2008, 10:08 PM
He said it was an option on T300 and T320, if it was an option on the others, he would've said so. What are they teaching you in school? How not to comprehend what I'm saying?

mrsops
09-30-2008, 10:11 PM
QUOTE=Scag48;2536369]He said it was an option on T300 and T320, if it was an option on the others, he would've said so. What are they teaching you in school? How not to comprehend what I'm saying?[/QUOTE]

:laugh::laugh::laugh: leave him alone scag hes a young kid

Junior M
09-30-2008, 10:12 PM
You misunderstood what I asked or I didnt write it very well.. I asked if it came standard on the rest of the bobcat CTL's?

bobcatuser
09-30-2008, 10:24 PM
Roller suspention costs extra and it only can be ordered with a new T300 or T320.

Junior M
09-30-2008, 10:27 PM
Ok, that is what I was wondering.. Does anybody know if bobcat plans on putting it on the smaller CTL's? I am just wondering..

Scag48
09-30-2008, 10:30 PM
Yeah sorry, not trying to be a jackass, but the explanation about the option on T300 and T320 sounded pretty cut and dried.

Junior M
09-30-2008, 10:32 PM
Sorry if i was actin like a dumbass, sometimes i think i should be blonde because I cant seem to understand the simplest things..

bobcat_ron
09-30-2008, 11:39 PM
Sorry if i was actin like a dumbass, sometimes i think i should be blonde because I cant seem to understand the simplest things..

Ahhh, teenage angst, just rub out a few and you'll get smarter.

RentalGuy
10-01-2008, 11:31 AM

I think that it has been discussed on this site before but I have heard that the Generation 5 Bobcats will be launched in January of 2009. The roll out will begin with 2 new models of skid steers along with 2 or 3 new models of CTL's (which may or may not include the T380). I have been told the Generation 5 machines will be a great improvement and the new cab forward design is nice.

dirtybiz
10-05-2008, 02:37 PM
Will be demoing a Cat 272C with loegering tracks on mon/tues. then they want me to try a new 297C. We'll see how it goes, i am much better with foot controls, but could learn quickly i am sure. Time will tell, wish bobcat would announce what they have coming up. Will let you know how it goes.

bobcat_ron
10-05-2008, 02:42 PM
Will be demoing a Cat 272C with loegering tracks on mon/tues. then they want me to try a new 297C. We'll see how it goes, i am much better with foot controls, but could learn quickly i am sure. Time will tell, wish bobcat would announce what they have coming up. Will let you know how it goes.

What's wrong with the 299C? It's better than any Cat 272 w/VTS and 297 MTL.

Junior M
10-05-2008, 03:08 PM
If your anything like my dad you will hate joysticks and abandom them with in the first hour..

dirtybiz
10-05-2008, 10:26 PM
What's wrong with the 299C? It's better than any Cat 272 w/VTS and 297 MTL.

I guess i don't know enough about the cat's yet to tell you? Those are the two machines he is bringing out to try, doesn't mean i am gonna buy either one. This is my first experience with cat, time will tell.

dirtybiz
10-07-2008, 10:01 PM
Picked up the Cat 272 today, dealer told me he had it all loaded up and ready to go. I show up, it was not loaded up, dealer was not around, and it sprung an hydraulic oil leak in the parking lot! Poor customer service off the get go. Luckly they had the oil leak fixed in just a few minutes (bad o-ring).

Ran it for about 4-5 hours today, and by the end of the day i was starting to get pretty comfortable in it with the controls. Keep in mind i have never spent much time in a cat, so i kind of looked like a ****** for the first hour or so. The cab is very nice, a/c about froze me out, air ride seat was comfy, and the adjustable joystick/arm rests were very nice. The noise/vibration level was far superior to our T250. The noises i heard from it today, are easily fixable, but also very tolerable. Stick a radio in it and you would probably not even notice it.

So far i am pretty impressed with the machine, still not sure on the hand controls, but time will tell. Hard to teach an old dog new tricks! The loegering vts tracks were awesome, and if we don't purchase a new machine (either bobcat or cat) we will definately be putting a set of vts on our S300. We'll see how tomorrow goes, as we have to move some 20' spruce trees!

dirtybiz
10-11-2008, 09:34 PM
Took the Cat 272 back yesterday, put about 13-14 hours on it, and was getting pretty comfortable in it. Overall it was a pretty nice machine. It would have been even better if they had given me a decent sized bucket to use on it. It only had a 72" lo pro bucket, which was about like moving a wheel barrel full of material at a time (used to a 80" C&I bucket). Plus it wasn't as wide as the machine so whenever you tried to do dirt work, the machine would gradually creep up on you as material pushed around the bucket, and it was difficult to grade anything.

A couple of things i didn't like about the machine: Didn't start very well (got down to about 20 degrees one night) and blew alot of blue smoke until it really warmed up, smelled exhaust in cab while running fan, fan is way to touchy one click one way or the other and i was either sweating bullets, or cold as heck, bucket didn't seem like it tilted back far enough when packing around a full bucket of material, and the bucket positioning feature is way to jerky, ended up not using it much because it always ended spilling material all over when loading up trucks (could operate it much better on my own), and the breakout force is not nearly as strong as our bobcats. The machine really struggled to lift or tilt bucket once into a pile of topsoil even full throttle. Usually ended up backing up a bit before it would start to tilt/lift.

Other than that, pretty nice. I thought it might be a little better on fuel (w/gas pedal), but turns out it uses just as much as our T250 (which spends most of it's time wide open w/throttle). Way less vibration, much quiter, not nearly as jerky (in fact pretty smooth w/gas pedal) as our T250. The cab/seat is awesome!!!

Not to impressed w/cat dealer customer service, i had to pickup/drop off machine, dealer was not around when picked up, and he never did come by to see how we liked it or show us all of the features of the machine. Their are still buttons/switches i don't know for sure what they do. He made sure he was their when i dropped it off though, must have thought he was gonna get an easy sale. We get awesome customer service on our bobcats here, so that makes it difficult.

Dealer is gonna get their 289C back from one of their other dealerships and wants me to try it out. He says it is even better than the 272 w/loegering? In the next week or so when they get it we will try it out. I noticed a 289 is less horsepower though? They want $59k for 272 w/loegering tracks, and $55k for 289. Sounds like the 289 may be the way to go if it's everything he says it is. How do those numbers compare to what others on here have paid or heard of paying? We will see, i am still not sold on them until they can explain some of my concerns better.

Still may end up putting loegering tracks on our S300, who knows? Anyone try the new roller suspension the bobcats yet? Now only if i could try a S300 w/loegering vts!

bobcat_ron
10-11-2008, 09:46 PM
The Cat's seem to have less bucket roll back force, but one thing I learned is to have the loader raised up (about 2 inches) and as soon as the bucket is loaded, push the loader down and curl all at the same time, instant power. My 247 has more break out than the T190 did with the same combo bucket once I used that trick.

mrsops
10-12-2008, 04:31 PM
QUOTE=bobcat_ron;2551505]The Cat's seem to have less bucket roll back force, but one thing I learned is to have the loader raised up (about 2 inches) and as soon as the bucket is loaded, push the loader down and curl all at the same time, instant power. My 247 has more break out than the T190 did with the same combo bucket once I used that trick.[/QUOTE]

Ron what ever your smoking send some down to me because your 247 must be on steroids. When i demoed the 247 the power did not come close to the t190 not a chance and neither did the 257. The 247 couldn't even lift a pallet of sod :laugh:

ksss
10-12-2008, 04:34 PM
QUOTE=bobcat_ron;2551505]The Cat's seem to have less bucket roll back force, but one thing I learned is to have the loader raised up (about 2 inches) and as soon as the bucket is loaded, push the loader down and curl all at the same time, instant power. My 247 has more break out than the T190 did with the same combo bucket once I used that trick.

Ron what ever your smoking send some down to me because your 247 must be on steroids. When i demoed the 247 the power did not come close to the t190 not a chance and neither did the 257. The 247 couldn't even lift a pallet of sod :laugh:[/QUOTE]

The 256C I ran had good breakout but with such a small bucket it should have. I could not get over that it could not lift the bucket out a pile of material. You had to back out and then lift. Yes its something you could get used to but there is no reason that the machine should not be able to clear a shortlipped bucket out of a pile.

ksss
10-12-2008, 04:46 PM
QUOTE=bobcat_ron;2551505]The Cat's seem to have less bucket roll back force, but one thing I learned is to have the loader raised up (about 2 inches) and as soon as the bucket is loaded, push the loader down and curl all at the same time, instant power. My 247 has more break out than the T190 did with the same combo bucket once I used that trick.

Ron what ever your smoking send some down to me because your 247 must be on steroids. When i demoed the 247 the power did not come close to the t190 not a chance and neither did the 257. The 247 couldn't even lift a pallet of sod :laugh:[/QUOTE]

The 257B2 actually shows about 400 pounds more breakout than does the 190 but I suspect that is due to the infamous CAT buckets. Both are very low on breakout however the 257 is like 3900 and Bobcat is 3600. Pretty anemic for machines that weigh 8000 pounds.

bobcat_ron
10-12-2008, 04:55 PM
Ron what ever your smoking send some down to me because your 247 must be on steroids. When i demoed the 247 the power did not come close to the t190 not a chance and neither did the 257. The 247 couldn't even lift a pallet of sod :laugh:

The 257B2 actually shows about 400 pounds more breakout than does the 190 but I suspect that is due to the infamous CAT buckets. Both are very low on breakout however the 257 is like 3900 and Bobcat is 3600. Pretty anemic for machines that weigh 8000 pounds.[/QUOTE]

Bobcat's working pressures are different, the Cat is at 3500 psi, at standstill, and the working pressure goes up to 3800, a Cat mechanic told me this when they did a final drive SOS last year, also, if you look at the loader arm's angle relative to the bucket angle, they are different, the 257 has just a wee bit less roll back versus the 247, but the T190 is in the middle. Deere's break out is higher because their angle is greater between the loader and the bucket, there is more cylinder to retract, just like Takeuchi's.
The 257 has a better dumping angle than the 247, but that's a Vertical Path comparison.
That's why I used the 800 pound combo bucket as a test bucket, and it still had more power in the curl, and more in the lift, but then it tips easier.
Damn 247B2 of mine, it will lift it's 50% tip with no problems, but I can see the loader lift arms bending PDQ.

dirtybiz
11-10-2008, 08:34 PM
Well after two months of screwing around w/the crappy cat dealer i decided to pull the trigger on a set of VTS for our low hour S300. They never did get the 289c that i wanted to demo, and never could answer any of my questions/concerns about the 272c we tried w/vts tracks.

Also recently the cat store really hosed/po'd me as i had a plate compactor on a lease to own contract, took it in because the belt shredded on it, in the mean time they rented it out to a big construction company in the valley, and they hammered the crap out of it (was brand new w/maybe 6 hours on it when i dropped it off). Went to pick it up and got the story. I told them to get me a new one as that is what i dropped off, and what i have been making payments on for the last year. They call say they have a new one for me and i get their and they try to give me a slightly used rental. I told them to get me a new one or a lawyer will contact them. They screwed up big time and their is no reason why i should have to take someone else's used peice of crap when i payed for a new one!! I told them they can forget about the 50k+ sale on a new skid steer as well! What a joke for customer service/sales they have!!!! I will never buy/rent there again! :nono:

Dirt Digger2
11-10-2008, 09:27 PM
the giant boot that kicks you in the ass when you walk into a CAT dealer didn't give away their mentality?

maybe your particular dealer didn't have that option installed just yet, but i am sure the big wooden dowel sticking out of the seats in the sales mans office would certainly get your attention too when you sat down?

but even still...when you went back to your truck and a big CAT bouncer followed you an picked you up, turned you upside down, shook you, and stole all your money would be the final peg in the coffin....

AMCAT
11-11-2008, 10:21 PM
would like to hear from you once you have VTS on your S300 also some pics if you can :clapping:

RockSet N' Grade
11-11-2008, 11:27 PM
DirtyBiz.....I'd like to know about your experience with the VTS and what you think about them. I have about 300 hrs on my set and they are starting to crack and separate across the track......I bought them used, so I don't know how many hrs they had on them, but these cracks are significant.......must be the old style tracks that I have.......

stuvecorp
11-12-2008, 12:01 AM
DirtyBiz.....I'd like to know about your experience with the VTS and what you think about them. I have about 300 hrs on my set and they are starting to crack and separate across the track......I bought them used, so I don't know how many hrs they had on them, but these cracks are significant.......must be the old style tracks that I have.......

My VTS has cracks also, if I remember right the older ones were supposed to last longer but crack more. I will check that out.

dirtybiz
11-13-2008, 11:12 PM
I have no experience with vts yet, until i receive mine in a couple of weeks. Most likely won't get to do much with them until spring now, as the season is wrapping up here for us. Mine will have the new tracks, so hopefully they won't crack. They also no longer have spacers which cuts down on premature bearing wear. Time will tell, anxious to get them on, unfortunately by the time they show up the ground will be froze.

stuvecorp
11-14-2008, 02:01 AM
I have no experience with vts yet, until i receive mine in a couple of weeks. Most likely won't get to do much with them until spring now, as the season is wrapping up here for us. Mine will have the new tracks, so hopefully they won't crack. They also no longer have spacers which cuts down on premature bearing wear. Time will tell, anxious to get them on, unfortunately by the time they show up the ground will be froze.

I think you'll like them. Welcome to the club.