PDA

View Full Version : Dano/Fluid Film

DLAWNS
09-28-2008, 07:12 PM
I would like to get in touch with Dano about purchasing fluid film. Any help would be great. Thanks.

Dano50
09-29-2008, 10:43 AM
I just sent you a PM. :)

Lawn-Sharks
09-29-2008, 03:28 PM
I just sent you a PM. :)

Hey Dano! I thought Joy was supposed to help out by posting on here???? Because i aint seen nothing yet:confused:

Dano50
09-29-2008, 03:39 PM
Oh, I can't wait to show this to her! :laugh:

We've been keeping her pretty busy, but this should get her posting. :blob2:

Lawn-Sharks
09-29-2008, 03:44 PM
Hee...Hee... Joy= :gunsfirin

JoyofFluidFilm
09-29-2008, 04:34 PM
im here!!!! :hammerhead:

im here!!!!!!!!! :angry:

im here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:realmad:

WHAT DO YOU WANT???????? :waving:

JoyofFluidFilm
09-29-2008, 04:37 PM
:rolleyes:

JoyofFluidFilm
09-29-2008, 04:46 PM
Hey Dano! I thought Joy was supposed to help out by posting on here???? Because i aint seen nothing yet:confused:

;)Hey Lawn-Sharks, I READ THAT!!!!!! :nono:

I may be a girl, but I'm one tough cookie.... :weightlifter:

I'm keeping my eyes on you !!!!! :cool:

Lawn-Sharks
09-29-2008, 07:52 PM
;)Hey Lawn-Sharks, I READ THAT!!!!!! :nono:

I may be a girl, but I'm one tough cookie.... :weightlifter:

I'm keeping my eyes on you !!!!! :cool:

I thought that was you watching me jogging at the park today! ;) ...lol i just wanted to say hello JOY! and that i will be looking forward to reading any threads that you or Big Daddy Dano post...P.S. Nobody likes tough cookies, their hard on the teeth...unless you dunk them in milk!:laugh:

JoyofFluidFilm
10-02-2008, 04:01 PM
Hey Lawn sharks, was that you jogging at the park, wearing pink tights, doing cartwheels? If so, I've never seen a man so flexible, that can do the splits. and you, my friend, are FLEXIBLE!!
haha jk

Thank you for having me here.

I am all about having fun and spreading the word on Fluid Film

Oh, if anyone out there is a newbie and never tried Fluid Film, here is your chance.

We are only sending out one sample can of Fluid Film to each customer. Send me a quick pm:cool2:

Dano50
10-02-2008, 04:13 PM
Man, is she good or what??? :D

Lawn-Sharks
10-02-2008, 04:44 PM
Hey Lawn sharks, was that you jogging at the park, wearing pink tights, doing cartwheels? If so, I've never seen a man so flexible, that can do the splits. and you, my friend, are FLEXIBLE!!
haha jk

Thank you for having me here.

I am all about having fun and spreading the word on Fluid Film

Oh, if anyone out there is a newbie and never tried Fluid Film, here is your chance.

We are only sending out one sample can of Fluid Film to each customer. Send me a quick pm:cool2:

Yeah that was me.....I broke a nail AND dislodged my athletic support cup in the process! But hey Cartwheels are my thang! :laugh: P.S. Did you see the Fluid Film logo shaved into the back of my head???? That's what i call product support!:waving:

JoyofFluidFilm
10-02-2008, 05:00 PM
Yeah that was me.....I broke a nail AND dislodged my athletic support cup in the process! But hey Cartwheels are my thang! :laugh: P.S. Did you see the Fluid Film logo shaved into the back of my head???? That's what i call product support!:waving:

Wow, can you take a picture of the back of your head and post it on here?
If you do, I'll give you a couple of Fluid Film Stickers...tempting, isnt it?

See, that's what I'm talkin about. People actually love Fluid Film and would go the extra mile to prove it.

Good Job, Lawn Sharks....
Now, all you gotta do is shave your back or your chest hair like the Fluid Film Logo on your head...
Jk... :laugh::laugh::laugh: Man, I crack my self up...:p

I'm just a sweet Angel :angel:

Lawn-Sharks
10-02-2008, 06:15 PM
I shave my head all the time...so their is no hair and the hair on my chest is not thick enought to support a quality shaving of a Fluid Film Logo, So....I used the next best thing our PUG "Dozer" What do ya think???? This picture should get me some kind of Fluid Film Prize! :laugh:
No pugs were harmed in the taking of this photo.

Dano50
10-03-2008, 11:02 AM
Dozer, the Fluid Film Pug! I love it!

JoyofFluidFilm
10-03-2008, 02:30 PM
I shave my head all the time...so their is no hair and the hair on my chest is not thick enought to support a quality shaving of a Fluid Film Logo, So....I used the next best thing our PUG "Dozer" What do ya think???? This picture should get me some kind of Fluid Film Prize! :laugh:
No pugs were harmed in the taking of this photo.

That is just too cute.

It would be even more cuter if you dressed him up for Halloween as a Fluid Film can...:cool2::laugh::cool2::rolleyes:

That would be one heck of a way to get the word out on Fluid Film.