PDA

View Full Version : Looking for grass designs to print on envelopes..

From Dust 'til Lawn
09-28-2008, 07:56 PM
I think I remember seeing someone had a design of grass to print on envelopes...I think that's a nice touch to my billing invoices....Where....who......how.....help me find them....Thanks!!!

KrayzKajun
09-29-2008, 12:24 PM
bump!!!!! would like to see this too

cbscreative
09-29-2008, 12:51 PM
I'm not sure what software you have to implement the designs with, but one source that comes to mind is www.clipart.com for the images. You do need something like CorelDRAW (Adobe Illustrator is overkill if you are just designing your own materials), or maybe others here have recommendations for something less expensive that does the job. You can get a free trial of CorelDRAW at www.corel.com to see if it meets your needs, and there are many sources (like eBay) to get it legally for well below the full retail price.

When you look for clip art, you can search for free using their keyword search on clipart.com, then if you find what you need, you can buy a one week membership with unlimited downloads (I think it's $15, but I didn't check to confirm). I also recommend you download the "vector" formats (ai, wmf, eps) so they can be resized and look good at any size. "Bitmap" formats (jpeg, gif, tiff, bmp) will look pixelated and quickly degrade when resized.

carcrz
09-29-2008, 07:48 PM
When I did my business cards, I did an image search on Google for "grass vector" and got quite a few things.

jkason
09-30-2008, 12:45 AM
Try the MTD logo. (Just remove the M, the T and the D.)

PaperCutter
09-30-2008, 08:09 AM
www.istockphoto.com has a lot of really good ones, and you only need to buy as many credits as you need.