PDA

View Full Version : Clearing out my extra equipment...

genesis215
09-29-2008, 02:23 PM
I am selling off several pieces of homeowner-grade equipment as I now have commercial-grade equipment. Let me know if you are interested in any of them. I will post pics as soon as I have them.

1. 1999 Troy-Bilt 42" Riding Mower

16HP Kohler Command OHV engine. It runs great. I have had it 8 years and have had ZERO problems with it. It has an automatic transmission with pedal drive, so it drives like a car. The mower has 345 hours on it. Appearance wise, it is in fair to good condition. Not too much rust, but there is scuffed-up paint, and cracks in the plastic hood section. I just replaced the rear left tire and rim. It does need new blades. This would be a very reliable mower to pull a leaf vac with, or whatever else you might need it for. I am asking $550, but really don't know what it is worth, so make an offer.

2. 2007 Murray Hi-Wheel Trimmer/Mower

6.0HP Briggs & Stratton Quantum engine. Maybe used 10 hours. Has had a pop or miss in the exhaust ever since it was new. A new spark plug didn't fix it. Usually it also sputters out and dies after running for about 2-5 minutes, but sometimes it doesn't. A new spark plug fixes it for a couple hours, but then the problem resumes. I don't know what's wrong, but it is probably something simple. It uses alot of gas too. It is a very nice machine though in very good condition. It powers through very tough weeds and brush 5 feet tall with no problem. $100

3. 2006 Yard Machines String Trimmer

31cc 2-cycle engine, runs great. Curved shaft, very lightweight. Bump feed head, uses 0.80 line. 40:1 gas+oil ratio. Only been used a couple of hours. $40

genesis215
10-02-2008, 12:38 PM
Here are the pics of the Troy-Bilt riding mower. It has been VERY well maintained, with Rotella oil, and anti-drainback valve oil filters it's whole life.

genesis215
10-02-2008, 12:42 PM
Pics of the Murray Trimmer/Mower:

genesis215
10-02-2008, 12:50 PM
And the pics of the string trimmer...

davidcalhoun
10-02-2008, 04:09 PM
Are you ever near the IL/IN state line? Is so, I have a good friend who lives near Merrillvile, Indiana who might be interested in some/all of your stuff.

PM me with how much you would need for the 1) TroyBilt rider & the Yard Machine string trimer or 2) All 3 items. I will call him with the info to see what he says. I will then get back with you.

Thanks,

Dave

genesis215
10-02-2008, 08:30 PM
The trimmer is sold. I would take $600 for the package of the Troy-Bilt rider and Murray. Thanks for the reply! I don't get over to the IL/IN state line hardly at all, but if you know someone over that direction that has a 48" or 52" Scag hydro walk-behind or a 48" or 52" Great Dane Super Surfer, I would be interested in going.

genesis215
10-08-2008, 09:27 PM
The Troy-Bilt is sold...