PDA

View Full Version : looking for work long island New York

lawnguy268
09-29-2008, 05:59 PM
Looking to work as a helper along side a landscaper or a mason and learn the trade. I ve done both before as side jobs but have little experince.

I can work monday thru friday and possible some weekends..and also willing to work over time..

Kevin

thank you

my email is--Makb268@yahoo.com

greenmonster304
09-29-2008, 10:27 PM
what part of LI?

Whitey4
09-29-2008, 10:33 PM
LI is a LOOOONG Island. I'm in central Nassua. and I'm very busy right now... it would only be for the oct-nov months, and I would need you immediately, but I pay well above market rates. No weekends...

Whitey4
09-30-2008, 02:08 AM
Made this kid an offer... sporadic work, but at least 3 days a week at 15/hour, paid a full 8 hours a day even if it was 6, 7 or 8, doing installs and transplants... he sends me a PM and calls me an idiot.

This kid... has a lot of growing up to do.

lawnguy268
09-30-2008, 11:30 AM
Im in western suffolk (deer Park)

I didnt write anything to anyone...?

Im confused

lawnguy268
09-30-2008, 04:26 PM
you must have sent the pm to the wrong person.....I havent gotten any pm's from anyone and id be more then willing to work ..what ever the circumstances...

and are you talking about me calling you an idiot?

Whitey4
09-30-2008, 08:34 PM
you must have sent the pm to the wrong person.....I havent gotten any pm's from anyone and id be more then willing to work ..what ever the circumstances...

and are you talking about me calling you an idiot?

Sorry... I apologize. JUST after I asked where you were located, I got a PM from a poster named "googles" asking me where I was located... thought that was YOU, and gave him some info on what I would pay and what kind of work I was looking at. Well, he got crazy bent out of shape, calling me an idiot, and I'm like what the heck? Why post in the employment forum if yer gonna go off like that?

So, I made the mistake... thinking he was YOU... :laugh: so he's all P-O'd at me, and I said something about you here that was totally wrong. I ASSumed that PM came from you...

I have some transplants and lawn renovations to do, and I'm backed up. Can't offer you long term work, but if you aren't too far from Hicksville, I have some work I need to get done in the next two weeks. PM me if interested.

hollywoodlandscaping
10-02-2008, 09:03 PM
hey Whitey4, hows it goin ? If you are still looking for work contact me immediately as I have openings. Email me at Makoshark28@yahoo.com with your contact information

hollywoodlandscaping
10-02-2008, 09:16 PM
Hey lawnguy, hows it goin? If your still looking for work , I have openings.
Contact me immediately makoshark28@yahoo.com with contact information

hollywoodlandscaping
10-02-2008, 09:17 PM
Sorry Whitey4 thoughtit was you who was looking for work