PDA

View Full Version : some fun with equipment

bug-guy
10-01-2008, 10:34 PM
check it out there 5 different contest

http://skidsteersmackdown.com/battles/

CAT powered
10-01-2008, 10:49 PM
The ultimate biased contest! Woohoo! If you look at the video where the Bobcat, CAT, and Deere are going over the bumps they're calling hills you can see that it gets steeper as you go towards the CAT and it's lowest at the Deere. And on their "weight lifting" video the bobcat would've done it no issues if the guy boomed down first. And you can clearly see the CT332 getting tippy in the back as well.

chevydump03
10-01-2008, 11:00 PM
It looked to me like the Bobcat tried to go over the last hill with his bucket raised, while the Deere dropped his as soon as he cleared the crest with the bucket.

bobcat_ron
10-01-2008, 11:36 PM
Totally biased towards Deere. I'd rather do my own with enough dealership backing and time.

ConstSvcs
10-01-2008, 11:38 PM
I must say that those contests are humorous but as far as lifting goes.............I will say that my CT322 with it's vert. lift path will out lift any radial lift path CTL in it's weight class..........period.

CAT powered
10-01-2008, 11:42 PM
Yeah, but good luck seeing where you tracks are with the boom down.

ConstSvcs
10-02-2008, 12:20 AM
Yeah, but good luck seeing where you tracks are with the boom down.

Thats the first thing I noticed when I sat in the machine for the first time but as with any machine you operate............once you have run it for a while you just know the edges and corners.

You can't beat the rear view........low and unobstructed..........unlike the Tak I all most purchased. I do miss the sensitivity of the Tak (and perhaps CAT) joystick controls.