PDA

View Full Version : Landscape Contractor article Congrats! Ned

Venturewest
10-01-2008, 10:48 PM
My new issue of Landscape Contractor Magazine flopped right open tothe Landscape Lighting section and an article by Ned Hastings of Night Lighting FX. Congratulations on a nice article. It is fun seeing the designers on this forum recieve these high profile opportunities.

Tomwilllight
10-01-2008, 11:49 PM
Congratulations Ned! You have worked hard, learned and grown as a lighting designer. I'm very proud of you.
TW

Lite4
10-02-2008, 09:41 AM
Hey Ned, I was reading an older issue of Landscape contractor from a year or so ago and also saw some of your pics with the well light forms for concrete. Photos courtesy of Ned Hastings no less. Congrats, keep up the good work.

JoeyD
10-02-2008, 10:28 AM
Great Job NED!!!!

The Lighting Geek
10-02-2008, 11:58 AM
Congrats Ned!

NightLightingFX
10-03-2008, 01:41 AM
Guys,
Thanks for the acknowledgment, but I can’t take credit for the article. “Landscape Contractor National” was in a bind and needed some info. They gave me a topic to follow – I did my best to address it along with some of my pictures (They didn’t use my pictures). They used the info I gave them and made it work for their article. For my help, all I asked for was that they mention the AOLP and that I get some recognition.
~Ned