PDA

View Full Version : First day with my new Quick Dually Ninja.

tamo
10-01-2008, 11:33 PM
My mower actually showed up a day earlier than expected on Monday but we had two sod jobs to take care of before we could start mowing this week.

I'll preface by saying that I've had my company for three years now and have only run 21's. I haven't used a mid-mower for about 10 years when I worked for another company during college.

First impressions, I love it! Not only did we save a ton of time today, I prefer quality of cut to our Toro Prolines. I already had one customer who was shocked by the stripes when he came home today. The 21's strip fine, but the wider stripes looked so much better.

I can't really compare the Quick to other brands but the Dually was really easy to maneuver. I didn't really air it out when cutting yet, but in transport I had to jog behind it when I went max speed. I was also really impressed by the lack of footprint. We did a lawn today that we sodded three weeks ago. When we mowed it last week with 21's we got the typical rutting when turning on a new lawn. With the Quick, nothing, no problems at all.

We messed with changing the height a bit at home, but kept it at 2.5 inches all day. Some of the lawns we needed to change the height we just did with the 21" -- figure the few minutes it would take to change and change back wasn't worth it.

I'm sure I'll have more to add as I use it more. After one day of use I'm pumped about my purchase.

STIHL GUY
10-01-2008, 11:46 PM
im glad you like it. it looks like a great mower on the website

Happy Frog
10-02-2008, 11:13 PM
The time saving with the Dually 36" compared to a 21" mower is amazing :weightlifter:

deere615
10-03-2008, 07:43 PM
Glad you like your new mower, get some pics of those stripes up:)