PDA

View Full Version : Grasshopper M225 Mid-Mount

docshank
01-03-2000, 08:07 AM
I went to my Grasshopper dealer today and checked out the new M225 mid-mount mower they have just come out with. It is a really good looking machine. It is well thought out and built like a tank. The only thing I saw that it lacked was headlights, but it is already set up to install them as an option (mounting holes already made into the fenders). The deck is an inch deeper than my 721D Grasshopper, and it has a new baffling system and blades which they have incorporated into their front mount mowers. The new baffles and blades are said to provide a better cut and discharge better as well. For any of you guys that run Grasshoppers, the new baffles and blades will fit the older mowers too. If you are interested in buying a new mower for the upcoming season, it would be worth your while to at least check out the new Grasshopper Mid-Mounts. I've been thinking about adding a mid-mount to run with my front-mount, and I've looked at Exmark, Scag, Ferris, and I've yet to look at Dixie Chopper, but I tell you the new Grasshopper is going to be hard to beat. (Not bad mouthing any of these brands)<p> <p>----------<br>Doc Shank<br>

Lawn-Scapes
02-10-2005, 01:33 AM
I think you should take a look at a Dixie Chopper :D

Mowingman
02-10-2005, 08:05 AM
I expect he already made his decision on what to buy, since that post was over 5 years ago.

Mark McC
02-10-2005, 08:10 AM
I expect he already made his decision on what to buy, since that post was over 5 years ago.

Not only that, this was also the last post by Docshank. He might not even be in the business anymore.

Lawn-Scapes
02-10-2005, 10:55 AM

This was one of the oldest running, unanswered posts and figured the guy deserved a response.

I was just having fun with my 2000th reply :p

Mowingman
02-10-2005, 02:49 PM
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: