PDA

View Full Version : 2001 dodge ram 1500 6" lift

countrycutter
10-04-2008, 10:38 AM
EBAY ITEM NUMBER IS: 290265144265

FOR SALE IS A 2001 DODGE RAM 1500 OFF ROAD EDITION WITH A TOTAL OF 6" OF LIFT. THIS TRUCK HAS BEEN WELL CARED FOR FOR THE ENTIRE TIME I HAVE OWNED IT. I CAN HONESTLY SAY THAT THE FLUIDS HAVE BEEN CHANGED ON TIME AND ALL MILEAGE BASED MAINTENANCE HAS BEEN PERFORMED (PER MANUAL). ALTHOUGH THE TRUCK COULD GO THROUGH ABOUT ANYTHING YOU COULD GET INTO, THE ONLY MUD IT HAS SEEN WAS DRIVING TO A TREE STAND A FEW TIMES. THE ONLY TWO BLEMISHES ON THE TRUCK ARE A CRACKED DRIVER'S SIDE MIRROR AND A DENT AT THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BUMPER/BODY. THERE IS NO CUPHOLDER BUT I PRICED A NEW MOPAR REPLACEMENT AT ONLY $89.00. I HATE TO SEE THIS TRUCK GO, BUT IT IS MY SECOND VEHICLE AND MONEY IS TIGHT THESE DAYS...

3" FACTORY SUSPENSION LIFT

3" PERFORMANCE ACCESSORIES BODY LEFT

35x12.50 PRO COMP XTERRAIN TIRES

16" PACER WHEELS (BLACK)

FLOWMASTER 40SERIES MUFFLER (DUALLED OUT WITH TURNDOWNS)

WESTIN NERF BARS AND BED RAILS

ALPINE CD PLAYER WITH MP3 HOOK UP

MTX THUNDER FORM BOX (HIDES UNDER REAR SEAT)

TWO 10" MTX THUNDER SUBWOOFERS

COBRA CB RADIO WITH FIRESTIK ANTENNA

I WILL DELIVER THE VEHICLE UP TO 200 MILES (BUYER RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYING ALL GAS COSTS). THIS WILL INCLUDE GAS FOR DRIVING THE TRUCK AND ANOTHER VEHICLE FOR RETURN TRIP. FEEL FREE TO SET UP A VEHICLE INSPECTION AT ANY LOCAL SERVICE SHOP. CALL IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE VEHICLE 423-368-3524(MATT)

countrycutter
10-04-2008, 04:52 PM
Asking 10,000