PDA

View Full Version : Love the Wright Standers

TNT LawnCare Inc.
10-04-2008, 10:00 PM
Well this year we purchased 2 demo units a 36 17kawi Electric start and a 52 25kawi Electric start. Imust say the wright stander made a beleiver out of me.

Weve basically used nothign but Walk-behind mowers and velke's,but not anymore !

The Wright standers have moved productivity up at least 30% :clapping: and i think iam probably just a little low. If your not using a stander your losing time and money.

I did several different time studies on different sized property's and the results were amazing,most times were cut alomst in half while others were 10-15 minutes. Not to mention the fatigue factor at the end of the day.:laugh:

None the less the standers win hands down over walk-behinds. Iam never going back to the velke and walk-behind mower.

The cut quality is a 8-8.5 on the scale from 1-10.

I plan to buy at least 2 or more a 32 and a 42 or 48. For a total of 4 Wright Standers.:weightlifter: Wright has won me to there Team.

Oh and iam currently working on a OCDC for the 2 i have know ,maybe another patent for wright :laugh:

WrightCommercial
10-06-2008, 11:00 AM
Good Morning!

It is a pleasure to receive feedback from Lawn Care Professionals such as yourself in the field! We are so glad to hear of the success you've had from using our products! We hope for your continued good fortune!

We like what you have to say so much, we are hoping you will consent to allowing us to use your statement in a testimonial. Please contact me at jillianj@wrightmfg.com if that is a possibility and I will forward the form for you sign.

Thanks again for your business and we hope to continue to aid in your success!

Kind regards,

Jillian Jensen
Sales & Marketing Administrator
Wright Manufacturing, Inc.

teamgreendude
10-06-2008, 03:13 PM
i love my 52in standers they have been great

TNT LawnCare Inc.
10-06-2008, 09:07 PM
Good Morning!

It is a pleasure to receive feedback from Lawn Care Professionals such as yourself in the field! We are so glad to hear of the success you've had from using our products! We hope for your continued good fortune!

We like what you have to say so much, we are hoping you will consent to allowing us to use your statement in a testimonial. Please contact me at jillianj@wrightmfg.com if that is a possibility and I will forward the form for you sign.

Thanks again for your business and we hope to continue to aid in your success!

Kind regards,

Jillian Jensen
Sales & Marketing Administrator
Wright Manufacturing, Inc.

Thks sent you an e-mail, and i would be honored to sign TNT Lawncare

pugs
10-08-2008, 10:21 AM
I would suggest sticking with 36 and 52 machines so they all share similar parts to the ones you have now. Keep an extra set of belts for each pair of mowers basically is easier than 4 different sets of belts for 4 different mowers ;)

Although depends how old your 36 is...as to whether the belts would be the same as the newest ones.