PDA

View Full Version : about pictures forum threads

duramaxguy87
10-06-2008, 09:34 PM
ok, why does Donovan have to shut doen all the good and intersting threads?? Do these kids send a message to daddy asking their thread to be shut down becasue somebody hurt their feelings?

zim bob the landscaper
10-06-2008, 09:55 PM
because things get out of hand and then theres no point of the thread anymore if people are just saying insults and what not whats the point of the thread. it starts from people that take things to seriously and people that just want to start something by saying something smart. its just no point of insulting someone when they are just looking for advice.

Scag413
10-06-2008, 11:08 PM
very well put zim bob

Michael J. Donovan
10-06-2008, 11:29 PM
because things get out of hand and then theres no point of the thread anymore if people are just saying insults and what not whats the point of the thread. it starts from people that take things to seriously and people that just want to start something by saying something smart. its just no point of insulting someone when they are just looking for advice.

excellent points and you are right. we don't just arbitrarily remove/close threads just because and if things are posted that shouldn't be or the thread gets out of hand or too off topic then yes we will close it down.

JB1
10-06-2008, 11:31 PM
excellent points and you are right. we don't just arbitrarily remove/close threads just because and if things are posted that shouldn't be or the thread gets out of hand or too off topic then yes we will close it down.

you mean there really isn't a magic wand.

Michael J. Donovan
10-06-2008, 11:34 PM
you mean there really isn't a magic wand.

:laugh::laugh:...I need to get me one of those

Kennedy Landscaping
10-06-2008, 11:36 PM
I hate it when a thread of mine gets moved or closed....grrrrrrrrrrrr lol

MileHigh
10-07-2008, 12:28 AM

So if this thread was all of the sudden "hijacked" into who makes a better WB..it would get closed down?

Junior M
10-07-2008, 08:15 AM
So if this thread was all of the sudden "hijacked" into who makes a better WB..it would get closed down?
I would hope not... I hate when steve over on Heavy Equipment Forum shuts down a thread or says something about this thread stays on topic. I like how you let the threads go where they please and edit them if needed and shut them down if needed but you dont jump in until you are really needed.. Thanks for such a great forum Michael.

Lazer_Z
10-07-2008, 07:53 PM
I hate it when a thread of mine gets moved or closed....grrrrrrrrrrrr lolMr.Donovan, Please correct me if I'm wrong in my reply to LF.

If your thread gets moved, it's IN THE WRONG PLACE TO BEGIN WITH. Now, if the thread gets closed 1 of 2 things happened. #1 YOU said something stupid/ immature or #2 someone else said something stupid/ immature.