PDA

View Full Version : Toro Groundsmaster 5910

smashingpumpkins64
10-06-2008, 09:05 PM
what do you guys think about this beast? have you mowed with one of these before? Pics are welcome

viper00085
10-07-2008, 07:40 AM
Working for a Toro Distrubutor and seeing it at the factory all i can say is they have done there homework and its a awesome unit. Really a step up from the 580d it replaces. The power from the cummings engine is powerful, smooth, and quit. the unit is much more nimbler and easier to handle (smaller feeling) than the 580d, but stills give you that big cut width and decent quality of cut for a rough mower. Everthing on it is basically electronically controlled just like the auto industry, so hopefully it wont have any issues. Everything has been positives on them so far, have not heard of any issues, bulletins or complaints yet.

gobbles2700
12-07-2008, 02:20 PM
Been a little while since this thread was active, but I've been looking at this unit this past week for a contract I'll be bidding in Jan. The thing is incredible but what a price tag, with out specifics i was told $100,000, omg that is alot. So I started working the numbers and it will save $18,000 on this contract and thats only running half the week if i could pick up another contract to complement the first thats when I could really make money. If I request the demo I'll post about it. In the meantime if anyone else has experience with this unit please post.