PDA

View Full Version : kawasaki blowers,trimmers..etc

From Dust 'til Lawn
10-07-2008, 04:11 PM
how do the kawi products stack up against the big boys....spec. wise they seem to be there...as is the price....I'm talking for expample against the BR600......and the trimmers?????..

IHusky
10-07-2008, 09:03 PM
I cant compare to the Stihl BR600 because never used it but I have always heard such great things about it, and would think twice before swithing to something else. However, I do have th Kaw KBR650b. It is kaw biggest blower and has lots of power. It can get a little heavy and I found that the extension tube is hard to take off. Other than that, I've had no problems with it. I really do think that the Kaw KGT27a is one really nice trimmer and would buy it again in a heartbeat. It is very smooth, light and balanced and very good power for its wieght. I never thought I would find a trimmer that could replace my Husqvana 326, but after using the KGT27a for about two months, I gave my Husky to my co-worker that has two acres at his house. I never choke the KGT27a unless its really cold outside. A couple of presses of the bulb and it fires right up. The head is a little harder to load, but other than that I love it. The kaw engines are very nice. Good luck.